NICNAC.NET ?

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
PIRATE INC.

NICNAC.NET ?

Post by PIRATE INC. »

Hey All,
Has any one ever delt with this site, they seem to have some rare finds, some prices decent and some far outrageous.
Are they legit? If any one has any info that would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
-Armin
TAKE WHAT'CH CAN!
GIVE NOTHIN' BACK!
collectall

Re: NICNAC.NET ?

Post by collectall »

a member here may own that site, .. :?:
sumone with more factual info will fill in the blanks.. :wink:
collectall
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

Horizonod is the member that owns the place, but his wife Joyce, is the brains of the operation. :lol:
tyler_rabbit

Post by tyler_rabbit »

What I find admirable about Nick is that although he qualifies for government assistance for the mentally challenged, instead he chooses to pull his own weight by selling knives... :P

All kidding aside, Nick and Joyce are both excellent people to deal with. It's true his prices are higher on some items, but he finds some really cool unique/rare stuff you can't get anywhere else..
butch

Post by butch »

whippersnapper wrote:Horizonod is the member that owns the place, but his wife Joyce, is the brains of the operation. :lol:
everybody knows that! :P :lol:
Nick is honest and upfront,you "can" trust him.
magnum

Post by magnum »

Nick is an honest person so nothing to worry about :wink:
Knife Addiction??What Knife Addiction??
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

tyler_rabbit wrote:What I find admirable about Nick is that although he qualifies for government assistance for the mentally challenged, instead he chooses to pull his own weight by selling knives... :P
lmao! :lol: And as he has proven in the past, sharp pointy things don't always mix in his padded cell environment. :twisted:
jarvis

Post by jarvis »

Plus to his credit, Nick doesn't come on this forum or other forums and solicit business.
Some folks call it a sling blade, I call it a Kaiser blade.
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Good point Jarvis - until this thread I had no idea about nicnac and Nick

Jim
j.a.c.

Post by j.a.c. »

When ever I need a good drool fix , I go there and stare at the case autos and some of the custom he has listed. His selection of knives is huge.
tyler_rabbit

Post by tyler_rabbit »

Yeah Cowboy, I've been lusting after one of those Case conversions for a while now too.. Which one's do you like? Am kinda feeling the wood ones, White Holly, or Ash.. The Midnight Stag w/ the XXs on the bottom bolster is pretty great looking too.. It's a catch 22 because the Copperlock conversions would make an ideal "low profile" EDC but they're too expensive to EDC no matter who you buy 'em from..
j.a.c.

Post by j.a.c. »

I'm a big fan of jigged bone and he has some (many) with some great scales. I don't think I could pick just one ,so I guess I'll have to wait till my lottery numbers come in.
tyler_rabbit

Post by tyler_rabbit »

..and judging by how many he has, regardless of when that happens, he'll probably have quite a few in stock still...
horizonod

Post by horizonod »

tyler_rabbit wrote:..and judging by how many he has, regardless of when that happens, he'll probably have quite a few in stock still...
But who else has any??? I (Nic ) have a "NAC" for finding off the beaten path goodies of interest to knife nuts with class. Another mystery solved... :| :wink: :mrgreen:

Hey Mr. Mylar Rabbit.

You've got a $100.00 credit for that $75.00 knife coming. Strange thing is that we sold a red Paragon EXACTLY like it the day we got it. It wasn't you, was it??? :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pick the Case you want and I'll put it on sale just for you. :o There's a carbon fiber coming if you like CF and all of the Case conversions are from older limited run knives. Pick wisely because there's one in there that goes for about $250.00 in it's manual form. :wink:
jarvis wrote:Plus to his credit, Nick doesn't come on this forum or other forums and solicit business.
Thank you for noticing Jarvis. IMHO the forums are more for sharing info than for use as a sales tool. I do Jarvisize hell outta myself for your entertainment though. :o :oops: :oops: :cry: :mrgreen:
“Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, disbelief or ignorance.”

HORIZON BLADEWORKS: http://www.nicnac.net . LOW KEY perveyor of HIGH TECH cutlery.
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Nick,

That was part of my point about me not knowing about NICNAC. You participate freely here as a member and not a salesman. I too appreciate that.

Jim