What do you guys/gals drive?

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Cambo

What do you guys/gals drive?

Post by Cambo »

So, what does everyone here drive?

Me = 1996 Jeep Cherokee Sport in Brittish Racing Green (I know its just "green", but its sounds cooler my way lol)
Knock loud, I'm sleeping in back.
azn_seagull02

Post by azn_seagull02 »

a bike but i will be driving a car in 6 months

seagull
Cambo

Post by Cambo »

Please tell me you got your license suspened and that you aren't 16 years old lol.
Knock loud, I'm sleeping in back.
azn_seagull02

Post by azn_seagull02 »

suspension? i would never get a suspension :lol:

seagull
Xarathos

Post by Xarathos »

Cambo wrote:Please tell me you got your license suspened and that you aren't 16 years old lol.
Oh yes he is. Now back to the subject. My favorite ride at the moment is a 86 F 150 with a 302 c.i. V-8. I bought it from a friend of mine who owns a garage. He modified the intake and exhaust so it goes like hell. The downside is the best gas mileage I have gotten from it is 14 m.p.g. Oh well.
"All right you primitive screw heads listen up."
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

VW Turbo Diesel Bug. Great for driving around town where parking is very tight. Great too on the road. The thing has surprising performance. Didn't think I'd like it, but the turbo makes all the difference compared to VW Diesel's of yesteryear. Mileage is around 35 mpg. Would be better but manual 5 speed transmission not available when I bought it; only automatic.
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

An 87 Yamaha Vmax for every day riding and a 2003 Nissan Altima for raining days and winter. Here's a pic of the bike, this thing is a bomb.

[img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/ ... re_032.jpg[/img] [/img]
~RAZOR~
Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Razor,

The legendary V-Max...I love it.

Jim
LaBella

Post by LaBella »

dodge p/u 200

mazda protoge 94

woot woot

for work, a 99 International 4700 7.3 turbo diesel
blackjack

Post by blackjack »

PT Cruiser, I really want another bike.
blackjack
Take Care
blackjack
'...I'm warning you...if you say Jehovah once more...'
'Women are experts at finding a man's faults and then constantly reminding him of them'
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

This:

And This:

SD
barshoo

Post by barshoo »

This gal drives a bright red 2002 Ford Focus. It has a Chihuahua bobblehead on the front dash, and two Taco Bell Chihuahua dolls in the back window on a sarape. All this makes StepDaddy's car and cycle look that much better, even though my little car is just as pretty and shiney!!! Then there is the switchblade for every compartment in my purse... :wink: :mrgreen:
I will push your buttons--please pass me your switchblades first.
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Ms. Barshoo,

You forgot to mention the big, fuzzy dice hanging from the mirror... :P HO! HO! :P

By the way, I recently had the honor and privilege of meeting Ms. Barshoo, live and in person. Her mother lives in a neighboring town and whilst visiting her she was nice enough to stop by my "cave." We spent an afternoon talking about what a bunch of "bums" you guys are and clicking my Milanos... She is mos' delightful lady!

My bestest buddy calls my ride the "LBJ" (Lil Blue Junker). That's all I am going to say about that! Snooty broad! :lol:
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

1989 Mitsubishi PU truck,252000 miles and at least a 1000 loads of pecan wood but it's still ticking :D
teq
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
Patrick D.

Post by Patrick D. »

A 1997 Neon in "British Racing Green" :D in the winter and a 2001 ZX9-R in the summer.
If I may put forth a slice of personal philosphy, I feel that man has ruled this world as a stumbling demented child king long enough...