Nice to find a place where every body loves sharp metal

This forum is for general discussion regarding anything that cuts.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
DASHARK

Nice to find a place where every body loves sharp metal

Post by DASHARK »

I was just stumblin around cyber space and found a place where I'm not the only blade bozo. Does every one in here just fondle autos or are there all points and edges welcome ?
Asa

Post by Asa »

I like just about any kind of knife, but switchblades are my special passion.
I do have a passion that surpasses this one though...
I am a practitioner of Western Martial Arts (europian swords and swordsmanship), but not like anything you see on tv. We study historical manuscripts and text and interperet artwork.
Redards,
Derek ARMA

whyisthatwomenwalkingazuchinni
Waya

Post by Waya »

Mr Dashark,

Welcome to the forum,, :D most anything blade related is talked about here. Sometimes, we just talk :? about anything, you will find a good bunch of people here. Waya
Walk In Peace Always,,if you can
DASHARK

Post by DASHARK »

THANKS FOR THE WELCOME WAYA I'M LOOKIN FOWARD TO GABBIN WITH OTHER EDGE ADDICTS. IT'S NICE TO KNOW I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT WILL LOOSE HIS LAUNDRY AND WALLOW ON A THE KNIFE TABLE AT A GUN SHOW.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Welcome
Switches are the main topic for most of us but anything sharp is great!!!
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

Welcome....We all love autos, maybe it's because there illegal in alot of parts of the US and all of Canada, and we all want to own this forbidden fruit. Yeah right. :wink: We're all knife nuts.
Myself, i collect anything that is sharp, from a 2" stilleto key chain to a 4' broad sword. Even have a couple of old Katana's that are priceless.
~RAZOR~
Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

Any blade is welcome (espically sent to me! :D )
DASHARK

Post by DASHARK »

Yo Razor, you and I are obviously cut (ar-ar) from the same sheath leather. Although my obsession goes a little deeper. I like metal even if it ain't sharp. A well machined piece of stainless in any shape gets me interested. I don't even have to know what it is or part of. The heft and precision is what I admire. After a second or two I start thinkin what I can make out of it or use it for. Which is most often a weapon of some sort. Way too many war movies as a kid. YeeeeeeHaw!
DASHARK

Post by DASHARK »

Hey J-Man you sound like one of the edge heads I hang with in my zone. I must agree with you that all steel is good steel. I should say metal though. Titanium is neet stuff too. A little difficult to sharpen till ya get the hang. But it shure keeps an edge and don't show up on a metal detector. Any body in this Knifedom hear of a Mission Knife by Mission Tool. Look em up up you'll be droolin. Gotta go into the world again. So ya'll be good while I'm gone.

Or at least be careful while your bein BAD.
DASHARK
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Any body in this Knifedom hear of a Mission Knife
They made one of the S.E.A.L. knives, but the S.E.A.L.s have changed knives so often that a lot of companies can make that claim.
[Many were never adopted just used for testing but that doesn't stop the makers from claiming it's official].