Wor Tac

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Zack

Wor Tac

Post by Zack »

Mr. Tiny,
The Al Mar Wor Tac I got today is just plain un****ing believable!!! This thing is in a different league...
Guest Guestofferson

Post by Guest Guestofferson »

:shock: That Al Mar Wor Tac looks friggen sinister ... I may get one myself..
Zack

Post by Zack »

It's definitely bigger than I expected it to be... and, it will try to jump out of your hand.
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

Zack,

I didn't want one of those Wor Tacs until I read your post. Darn it! There goes nine more $20 bills.

The Falcon

ps. You guys and your glowing knife reviews are killing me!
Zack

Post by Zack »

Falcon,
I know what you mean. I have to back off acquiring stuff for a while or I'm gonna wind up in trouble. That Wor Tac, though, is a real good bang for the buck. Let me know what you think of it when you get it.
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

Zack,

You were right. The Wor Tac is "fanfriggintastic"!

The Falcon
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

You guys are right...the Wor Tac is one sinister looking knife, but kind of large for everyday carry. Still have to get one for my collection.
~RAZOR~
Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6
Greyblade

Post by Greyblade »

Falcon & Razor,

If like the looks of the Wor Tac, you should be really hotted up by the Paragon X-Olite. The slotted handle really adds to it's appearance (and lightness). Very high quality. Have you guys investigated it?

Greyblade
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

Razor,

In many places in the world, a machete is the everyday carry knife of choice. I think most of the rest of us can handle a 4" blade and an extra 4 ounces in our pockets.

Greyblade,

I think the Paragon X-Olite is next.
Zack

Post by Zack »

I agree. The Paragon X - Olite is the next one on my list, too. I'm just waiting for Tiny to get some plain edged ones in. He has the best price I've seen.
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

I agree with you Falcon...but here in Canada, the carry of autos is illegal, so concealment is important. I would also like to carry a .45, but have to settle for a .380 PPK..Daily dress code is jeans and t-shirt, kind of difficult to conceal a machete... :wink:

I've been thing of ordering the Paragon X-OLITE from PVK, since Tiny will not ship into Canada. :cry:
~RAZOR~
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

Razor,

Tiny lives close to the border. He could throw it over the international demarcation line to you. It would be kind of like free airmail shipping.

The Falcon
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

I hope tiny has a good arm, he would have to throw it across the country!

Oh yea and Razor you probably know about my story but e-mail tiny I heard something he might be for large orders. And can you legally even possess a .380 PPK I know your an ex-cop but if they weren't going to give you a concealed firearms lisence then they wouldn't let you have a restricted handgun. But I could personally care less about what the laws are when it comes to firearms criminals aren't going to care. So I would rather be judged by 12 then carried by 6!

And my dress code is usually Jeans, T-shirt with vest Denim or Leather or Anime/Japense button shirt :silimar to a hawian shirt, but for the record it looks completey different the shirt colors and designs so I'm not gay! If that was what you were thinking :| )

And One more thing I've been reading up on the Glock 26 (which is the size of a standard pocket pistol, but has a 10 shot 9mm magazine) and 27 (which is the same as above but with a 9 shot S&W .40 Magazine) there also known as a baby glock, they look pretty good for a good self-defence easy conceal pistol which can take abuse (carry crap) for our climate but still full sized glocks aren't that powerful I would prefer adlest a Berreta but keep in mind this is a pocket pistol, so does anyone have anyone own (or even used/fired)a Glock 26 or 27 also known as the baby glock.
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

Hey J-Man...Still have a FAL license,,,can legally own and possess restricted hand guns, as long as you have them registered, but can not carry them concealed. Have to keep them at home. :wink: :wink:
Have also been looking at the Glocks or even an H&K, but my favorite is the Beretta 9mm or the Bulldog in a wheel gun. The only Glock i have used was the Glock 31 .357 with a 15 round magazine, plenty of stopping power. Presently looking at the Glock 29 in a 10mm..plenty of power and easily concealable, just stlightly larger than a Glock 19. Never tryed the 26 model.
~RAZOR~
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Another nice pocket cannon is the Star Firestar in .40S&W.
Hard to find because they're discontinued only 6+1 shots but all steel so
user friendly. The Star PD is also pocket size and has some "cult status".
To my knowledge all Stars are no longer made. Or at least no longer sent to North America. That's a pity they made so nice compact autos in good calibers.