So what you all going to do?

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
whippersnapper

So what you all going to do?

Post by whippersnapper »

When your jobs are lost here in a few weeks? I can't believe nobody is talking about it here. The shit really is hitting the fan. The broke feds can't print money fast enough to bail most out. Small to medium businesses aren't going to survive. I know very few people in my life who dont live paycheck to paycheck. My state just closed all schools for atleast 3 weeks. The virus won't kill us off but the economic repercussions will be the nightmare. I know people who have already lost jobs. They dont know how they are going to pay bills, let alone buy food.

I have been warning friends and family since the first of the year. Most ignored me and thought I was nuts. They would rather buy a new big screen tv, or worse yet a stupid fricken knife than prepare a little. I'm prepared, but now I need to worry about supporting a bunch of idiots that have spent their whole lives wasting money on stupid "wants" and not "needs". Most of this country is a bunch of zombies and fucking idiots.

Good luck you all. This corona shit might be a big farce but the panic is going to be our real downfall.
sammy the blade

Re: So what you all going to do?

Post by sammy the blade »

The nursing home where my dad stays has stopped visitation. This could get ugly.
2024 candidate for president
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Whippersnapper,

Due to a TP shortage, I’ll be forced to use the morning edition of the local newspaper (avoid the ads!). Poor Wally though, it will be the same old story, scooting around the yard on his arse, whilst chained to a pole. I am however, not going to cancel my vacation in Hawaii next month, but I will be bringing as many handy wipes as possible, along with a few morning editions of the newspaper. Just a quick question for using the planes water closet, sit or stand for the #2?

Best reargards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

Poor Wally though, it will be the same old story, scooting around the yard on his arse, whilst chained to a pole.
Hmm.. I do have more yard than toilet paper. :idea: Problem is it is hard to find a clean spot with my neighbors dogs always crapping in the yard.
Billyfish

Post by Billyfish »

Funny.
You tell people that you prep and they roll their eyes at you like you're nuts.
Then they say: 'well now I know where to go if the feces hits the fan.'
Our response to that is: 'that's why we have guns.'
sammy the blade

I'm good on the TP for at least a month, then it goes to old socks and napkins from MacDonald's.
Last edited by sammy the blade on Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Doofus Emeritus-

Rather somewhat flattering that eye am still a major character in your disturbing mental imageries.
In regards to your airliner query, I am surprised that you wouldnaye rely on your tried and true Mount Zoomie method of defecation, wherein you just crap in your pants, and shake the turds outta your trouser leg AS you are doing the stroll down the aisles of the S&M shop...

AS ever,
Your ol' pal,
Wally J. Corpse

P.S. The 70s movie- The Omega Man now takes on a new historical revelance, 'eh?
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

Billyfish wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:41 pm Funny.
You tell people that you prep and they roll their eyes at you like you're nuts.
Then they say: 'well now I know where to go if the feces hits the fan.'
Our response to that is: 'that's why we have guns.'
Yep...You are always better off keeping your business to yourself.

Everyone has guns where I am. Good guys, bad guys, and all of us in between. Hope it doesn't come down to anything that drastic. Not sure if I trust the wife behind me with a loaded weapon. :shock:
sammy the blade

Terry, make her walk in front of you if your worried, lol.
sammy the blade

Just closed schools in my area till April 6th. School hours are my savior from a 9 year old who plays Snoop Dogg all f@?#in day long. If you don't hear from me I've probably shot myself
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

Snoop Dog? That's cruel and unusual punishment.
sammy the blade

whippersnapper wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:31 pm Snoop Dog? That's cruel and unusual punishment.
I guess it could be worse, it could be Opera.
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Wally J. Corpse wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:01 pm I am surprised that you wouldnaye rely on your tried and true Mount Zoomie method of defecation, wherein you just crap in your pants, and shake the turds outta your trouser leg AS you are doing the stroll down the aisles of the S&M shop...

P.S. The 70s movie- The Omega Man now takes on a new historical revelance, 'eh?
Mr. Corpse,

In your honor, I shall shake a leg for the TSA inspectors at the Sacramento and Honolulu airports for you. This so called pandemic is kinda interesting. I just don't recall the hysteria from the media when the H1N1 hit about 10 years ago, when ObaMao and Biden let 13,000 Americans die. Maybe we can set new numbers with this new virus, like 40,000 men & women every day, and another 40,000 coming everyday...

Best regards,

Bonz

PS- I really don't blame Heston in that movie, she was the only known female left on earth. Notice how every couple in these TV commercials is like that now?
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Lucentcrow

Post by Lucentcrow »

I’m a contractor for a trust in london the buildings are Georgian and the main building is a quad for old people, it’s called Morden college and I am the joiner that’s restored remakes the doors windows, I’ve just had all my work cancelled indefinitely until further notice so basically I’m skint for quite some time which is bollox
redeye

Post by redeye »

sammy the blade wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:43 pm
whippersnapper wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:31 pm Snoop Dog? That's cruel and unusual punishment.
I guess it could be worse, it could be Opera.
As long as it aint opera winfrey lol
I am the KING of LATAMA collectors HAHAHAHAHAHAHA {EVIL LAUGH}