Free knife!

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
whippersnapper

Re: Free knife!

Post by whippersnapper »

There's been a few new guys lately keeping things going....Hopefully they aren't all Charlie with more multiple accounts...lol
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Years back there was always people online here, around 15 years ago. Like Terry said the knife forums are drying up.
2024 candidate for president
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

i've noticed that,now ,that being said, could we please blame LIZ WARREN instead of TRUMP !!!
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
sammy the blade

Works for me!
portlandmike

Post by portlandmike »

The Facebook knife groups are very active
Last edited by portlandmike on Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

Yeah, that's what I hear. I haven't joined facebook and don't want to.
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Post by Bill DeShivs »

There is sure a lot of idiots on the FB knife groups.
Bill DeShivs, Master Cutler
http://www.billdeshivs.com
Factory authorized repairs for:
Latama, Mauro Mario, LePre, Colonial, Kabar, Flylock, Schrade Cut Co., Presto, Press Button, Hubertus, Grafrath, Kuno Ritter knives, Puma, Burrell Cutlery.
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

whippersnapper wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:29 am Yeah, that's what I hear. I haven't joined facebook and don't want to.
DITTO!!

I have no interest in all the BS associated with that "platform". It must be hypnotic. While driving I watch with amazement to see pedestrians, eyes glued to their phones, blithely stepping into a crosswalk without checking to be sure cars have actually stopped. When they don't, the loonies call for more laws on cars and drivers.
sammy the blade

If they're not smart enough to look before they cross the street then they deserve to be clipped. Maybe they should make a law about walking and texting.
portlandmike

Post by portlandmike »

I’m sorry I mentioned it.
Lucentcrow

Post by Lucentcrow »

This forum is great for learning lots and lots of knowledgeable folks on here just not many new posts, fb is ok to see some nice knives but as far as people wanting to learn they just don’t.

I see some beautiful knives put up in w recent post of mine and I was blown away, just need some more to get out the old knives that us new members haven’t seen.

Joe
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

natcherly wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:23 am
whippersnapper wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:29 am Yeah, that's what I hear. I haven't joined facebook and don't want to.
DITTO!!

I have no interest in all the BS associated with that "platform". It must be hypnotic. While driving I watch with amazement to see pedestrians, eyes glued to their phones, blithely stepping into a crosswalk without checking to be sure cars have actually stopped. When they don't, the loonies call for more laws on cars and drivers.
DOUBLE DITTO

DAVID i refer to that as the beggining of the zombie appocolips !!!
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
john

Post by john »

TRYKER wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:13 pm
natcherly wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:23 am
DITTO!!

DOUBLE DITTO

DAVID i refer to that as the beggining of the zombie appocolips !!!

Hi David and Dave,
The mayor of Boston said that people should take responsibility for their actions. Take the headphones out of your ears, look both ways before you cross the street, look up from your screen. You’re walking on public streets. Drivers have the responsibility to drive safely and cell phone users need to take responsibility for their own safety too. The mayor was reamed; practically flogged for implying that people on their phones should take responsibility for their own safety.
How messed up is that?
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed
Snickers

Post by Snickers »

All it comes down to is... to each their own.
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

portlandmike wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:14 pm I’m sorry I mentioned it.
Why? It is true.No reason to be sorry. The facebook format seems to be what most people like now.

My wife shows me things on it everyday. I'm just not comfortable with the whole lay out.
I don't like the redit forums either.