Wally J.

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
sammy the blade

Wally J.

Post by sammy the blade »

Anyone heard anything from Wally lately?
2024 candidate for president
Markco the Mad otter

Re: Wally J.

Post by Markco the Mad otter »

No. But I wouldn't, only know him from here and other than what Witt he posts I really know nothing about him. I sure do enjoy reading his posts though. If ya find him, send him home! To post!
SNAP, SNAP, SNAP!!
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

The logs say him or someone on his computer were here last Sunday.
sammy the blade

Must be on a secret mission with Bonz.
Markco the Mad otter

Yeah....suppose that is a the most logical explanation.
SNAP, SNAP, SNAP!!
sammy the blade

Good to hear from you Markco, stop by more often when you can.
Markco the Mad otter

Thank you...yeah, I been pretty hit and miss of late . Guess I been on some and gone without even saying hello.
SNAP, SNAP, SNAP!!
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

sammy the blade wrote:Must be on a secret mission with Bonz.
Mr. Sammy,

It's been some time since I last saw the dead guy. We do however stay in touch, but the smoke signals are harder to pick up since I moved my sleazy ass north of Mt. Zoomie to the land of legal switchblades. I just might find my way to Eugene next weekend for the big knife extravaganza. Wally of course is invited, but since he never wants to spend his dollar, and the fact they don't have a Coors booth, I doubt he'll want to go. Besides, it's kind of pathetic to watch him puffing on Camels though that hole in his oxygen mask while hawking depends for spare change. Maybe some of my negative banter will give him some incentive to put down his Soldier of Fortune rags and reply with worthwhile linguistics. Been awhile since I had a good English lesson, I'll send up a smoke signal...

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
sammy the blade

Thanks for the reply Bonzo. You should stop in more often and help keep this place alive.
Last edited by sammy the blade on Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
portlandmike

Post by portlandmike »

I'll be in Eugene for that show...

Mike
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Legion Of Fan-

Aha! Eye am somewhat missed, eh? I am happy to be missed, especially whence aimed at by Nurse Kottenzipper's tranquilzer darts...I did sneak into these hollowed halls, in order to amused mineself by re-reading past exploits in the hysterical archives, to wit: reading all of the Imitation Warped Horn pages, the epitomy of ridiculli, and some of our finest moments. It served to cause me to miss those inmates herein that have fallen. AS far AS mine recent activities go, eye have been busy developing mine prototypes for my new emotionally public serving profiteering idea- The WJC Valentine's Day gift- "Bag Of Farts". Dammit if Hallmark is somewhat resistant- what's up with that? I understand that mine offered samples may not have been convincing flavor, but there is only just so much un-willing participant harvesting that can be done here at the home for the very,very,very nervous. The known most famous flatulence producing expert, Mr. Doofus Emeritus, has avoided my hiring offers, including the hook up with his favorite date, the inflateable slut whose facial expression is always "O" glad to see ya!

AS ever,
Your ol' pal,
Wally J. Corpse
sammy the blade

Bag of farts ya say, very interesting! Glad to hear from you and know you still amongst us living.
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Corpse,

Bag O farts! Thats me! Beats the hell out of the SACK-O-SQUIRTS the poor nurses have to deal with on your, end! Must be real entertaining to have the neighbor kids play, pull my finger! Never a dull moment, as long as feckless Phoebe still has some air left...

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson