False button?

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Re: False button?

Post by Bill DeShivs »

Stop being one, and watch your language.
Bill DeShivs, Master Cutler
http://www.billdeshivs.com
Factory authorized repairs for:
Latama, Mauro Mario, LePre, Colonial, Kabar, Flylock, Schrade Cut Co., Presto, Press Button, Hubertus, Grafrath, Kuno Ritter knives, Puma, Burrell Cutlery.
portlandmike

Post by portlandmike »

orangeboy... anybody ever tell you that you whine a lot? it gets really annoying...

Mike
orangeboy

Post by orangeboy »

Bill DeShivs wrote:Stop being one, and watch your language.

At least I’m not a racist. Perhaps we should tell those stories that Ragtime Red talked about how at Merlin’s parties and the great Bill DeShivs would go around saying “How he hates niggers.’ Oh yeah I have all those posts saved
Italian and USA Doctorate in Cutlery Research, PHD
Italian and USA Masters in Cutlery Research, PHD
orangeboy

Post by orangeboy »

portlandmike wrote:orangeboy... anybody ever tell you that you whine a lot? it gets really annoying...

Mike
Who are you? The racists lapdog?
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

Natcherly THANKS for posting the pictures!! They are beautiful!
Panzerfaust

Post by Panzerfaust »

Tom19176 wrote:Natcherly THANKS for posting the pictures!! They are beautiful!
I agree. I have a ROMO slipjoint but mine does not have a false button. The 1960s manual stilettos are collectable in their own right and should be left as is.
portlandmike

Post by portlandmike »

Man... I just got another one and now I'm hooked... at least they're less expensive...
Attachments
E2DEB2D3-6324-4104-8026-1100E97DF1C0.png
E2DEB2D3-6324-4104-8026-1100E97DF1C0.png (988.71 KiB) Viewed 2668 times
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Post by Bill DeShivs »

Orangboy,
Your ridiculous demeanor is just about to get you banned here.
No one really wants that. You could be a great boon to the collecting community, but you have so much hate in your heart that everyone sees your problem. Rather than disseminate the information you gather, you use it like it gives you power.
While everyone here likes cool knives, and we all appreciate a little history, very few really care how many knives Esperanzo made. Or, if we have to put up with your bizarre personality to acquire information, it's simply not worth it.
You actually started your crap again early in this thread. You're really transparent. I'm telling you now that it will not be tolerated here. You had a cooling off period and now you're back sniping at me.
Either be nice, or leave the playground for good.
Bill DeShivs, Master Cutler
http://www.billdeshivs.com
Factory authorized repairs for:
Latama, Mauro Mario, LePre, Colonial, Kabar, Flylock, Schrade Cut Co., Presto, Press Button, Hubertus, Grafrath, Kuno Ritter knives, Puma, Burrell Cutlery.
orangeboy

Post by orangeboy »

Bill DeShivs wrote:Orangboy,
No one really wants that. You could be a great boon to the collecting community, but you have so much hate in your heart that everyone sees your problem. Rather than disseminate the information you gather, you use it like it gives you power.
While everyone here likes cool knives, and we all appreciate a little history, very few really care how many knives Esperanzo made. Or, if we have to put up with your bizarre personality to acquire information, it's simply not worth it.
You actually started your crap again early in this thread. You're really transparent. I'm telling you now that it will not be tolerated here. You had a cooling off period and now you're back sniping at me.
Okay. You started with the name calling here and the insults. I ever said anything related to you or about you. I just don’t like seeing bullshit and stolen info and repeated facts without credit given.

And your posts are full insults all directed towards me. My behavior is perfectly fine and sooo many people in my
life think I’m a great person. In real life I am trying to help the world one person at a time by looking people in the eye and smiling and extending a handshake to lonely people.

So say what you want. Everyone sees the truth, my racist friend
orangeboy

Post by orangeboy »

You ought to stay off the billion forums you troll every day and learn how to repair a knife properly or better yet just quit. We’ve seen enough faked shell pullers...pretty stupid if you ask me considering no one actually uses paper shotgun shells or ever even uses a shell puller
portlandmike

Post by portlandmike »

orangeboy wrote:
Bill DeShivs wrote:
You ought to stay off the billion forums you troll every day and learn how to repair a knife properly or better yet just quit. We’ve seen enough faked shell pullers...
are you still whining? ... dude, no one wants to hear your negative crap...
orangeboy

Post by orangeboy »

portlandmike wrote:
orangeboy wrote:
Bill DeShivs wrote:
You ought to stay off the billion forums you troll every day and learn how to repair a knife properly or better yet just quit. We’ve seen enough faked shell pullers...
are you still whining? ... dude, no one wants to hear your negative crap...
What? Check your PMs please.
orangeboy

Post by orangeboy »

Ban me if you want...it’s probably better if I’m not associated with people who call other human “niggers.”
I believe in love and respecting other humans. That’s rare in this world...something you clearly have never known.
portlandmike

Post by portlandmike »

done and done... not wasting anymore time on orangechild.. let's get back to the knives... Mike
orangeboy

Post by orangeboy »

portlandmike wrote:done and done... not wasting anymore time on orangechild.. let's get back to the knives... Mike
Same as the racist...saying I’m bad as you sling insults.

Lol