Money clip

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Money clip

Post by Bill DeShivs »

Received a gift from my friend Angelo Campolin at http://www.3knives.com
These are very nice money clips. Unfortunately, I had to supply my own cash.
Attachments
IMG_4272.JPG
IMG_4272.JPG (46.69 KiB) Viewed 2851 times
Bill DeShivs, Master Cutler
http://www.billdeshivs.com
Factory authorized repairs for:
Latama, Mauro Mario, LePre, Colonial, Kabar, Flylock, Schrade Cut Co., Presto, Press Button, Hubertus, Grafrath, Kuno Ritter knives, Puma, Burrell Cutlery.
JulesVane

Re: Money clip

Post by JulesVane »

It is indeed a nice money clip Bill.

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
Jay Blade

Post by Jay Blade »

Very cool indeed!
DonC

Post by DonC »

Nice one.
DonC
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

neat!
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Post by Bill DeShivs »

I had another one, and look what happened!
Attachments
IMG_4274.JPG
IMG_4274.JPG (42.3 KiB) Viewed 2798 times
Bill DeShivs, Master Cutler
http://www.billdeshivs.com
Factory authorized repairs for:
Latama, Mauro Mario, LePre, Colonial, Kabar, Flylock, Schrade Cut Co., Presto, Press Button, Hubertus, Grafrath, Kuno Ritter knives, Puma, Burrell Cutlery.
fruitrhinitis

MONEY CLIPS

Post by fruitrhinitis »

Hi and Welcome Filip Prokopenko,

You have an exceptionally cool blade. Do you have any others? Post them when you have a shot. The discussion individuals have some extremely cool blades investigate and perused a portion of the points there's a ton of data here.

MONEY CLIPS

I viewed your three recordings. Your EDC video with all the stuff you have with you consistently is the thing that my child at 14 years old conveyed. He was and is an extremely old for his age. Extremely capable and watchful. He didn't convey a wallet; he conveyed a cash cut. He had two one with MOP and one with little blades on each side. They were his granddad's cash cuts, my father. He conveyed a 7 inch Italian Stiletto or his otf. He was exceptionally watchful. The majority of his companions couldn't trust I gave him a stiletto. He had a wristband like yours solitary it cap two columns of studs. He's 18 now and still conveys a blade, however he changed to a 6 inch spring help. He wouldn't like to get into a stick with the law.

I will give my little girl the Swiss Card device for Christmas; she can keep it in her satchel. I likewise gave her a switch bolt and an otf a similar Christmas I gave my child his blades.