I love my Ganzo G719

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Fishtail Picklock

I love my Ganzo G719

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

The long clip point 440C steel blade holds a good edge and is an EDC knife that I thoroughly enjoy. It is so "user-friendly" that, when discretely opened, I routinely use inside a "fast food" restaurant to cut my hamburger so that I won't dislodge my dentures. (This can be particularly annoying when eating in public places). Utilitarian is the byword for the Ganzo line. If you buy one, you won't be disappointed. 8)
Fishtail Picklock
ChuckD

Re: I love my Ganzo G719

Post by ChuckD »

Hello,
I just ordered my first ganzo, different model but I've heard great things. Hope it's as good as yours.
Have a great day
Chuck d
john

Post by john »

Fishtail Picklock wrote:.... If you buy one, you won't be disappointed. 8)
I can’t recall what model Ganzo I bought. After about a week I purchased a second. I could not get the same model so I purchased one that was slightly different and I am one hundred percent agree with FT. My knives work. I use one more than the other. I probably didn’t need a second one, but you never know I might lose it or I might give it away.
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed
ChuckD

Hello from CT

Post by ChuckD »

Hope this is a new post.
Hello everyone. I'm new to this site. My name is Chuck, love all things switchblade related. With a special interest in Russian handmade stuff. And anything odd or different than the usual stuff! Glad to be here and look forward to meeting everyone
ChuckD
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Don't let the prices on Ganzo fool you. They aren't cheap junk! At twice the cost they are still a good bargain, buy one I think you'll be impressed.
2024 candidate for president
Fishtail Picklock

sammy the blade wrote:Don't let the prices on Ganzo fool you. They aren't cheap junk! At twice the cost they are still a good bargain, buy one I think you'll be impressed.
"Value Packed" is an apt description for the entire Ganzo line. I would buy another in a heartbeat!
Fishtail Picklock
Fishtail Picklock

john wrote:
Fishtail Picklock wrote:.... If you buy one, you won't be disappointed. 8)
I can’t recall what model Ganzo I bought. After about a week I purchased a second. I could not get the same model so I purchased one that was slightly different and I am one hundred percent agree with FT. My knives work. I use one more than the other. I probably didn’t need a second one, but you never know I might lose it or I might give it away.
By golly, John, the Ganzo knives can get to be a habit, can't they?
Fishtail Picklock
L0wL1fe

Post by L0wL1fe »

I bought a Ganzo G7411 because I thought the clip point blade looked cool and....it's an auto. Had it for a couple of days and ordered a G7211. LOVED that one so much I grabbed a G707. You see where this is headed now right? LoL! I'm up to five models now and currently deciding which scale variations to add in the collection next. In this case, made in China is for sure not junk. These Ganzo auto's are a wonderful EDC auto in the "economy" class. Use my Benchmade at work to cut boxes? HELL NO! The Ganzo's are perfectly suited for it though.
Jayronife

Post by Jayronife »

I like Ganzo knives, its really have high quality. I often buy it on Amazon at affordable price. If you also is Ganzo`s fan I advise you this store https://www.amazon.com/s?marketplaceID= ... 90G75MWITL