bar codes on drivers licsenes

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Scotchman

Re: bar codes on drivers licsenes

Post by Scotchman »

I'm glad I don't have much problems, if any at all.
john

Post by john »

It seems like you can’t go buy anything without someone asking you for an email address and more. I always decline. Or you can give them a fake address.
Everyone is mining for data. Protect your privacy.
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed
rock-n-roll$$$$$$

Post by rock-n-roll$$$$$$ »

when I am out shopping and I am asked for my email I ask them for there's first,that is all way's the end of that,I NEVER give out my email,re; sit on my Facebook,no thank you,when I shop online I use a pre payed credit card,I have amex card,one visa card,and a mobil gas card,and ALL have a zero balance,never get any store credit, the a.p.r is a rip off,oh and I do not use paypal,the less info you have out there the better.