hooker blades???

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
thom

hooker blades???

Post by thom »

Is Hooker Blades still around? Where is Bernie posting his knives for sale. See Bernie's here occasionally. Haven't seen Hooker Blades in some time.
JulesVane

Re: hooker blades???

Post by JulesVane »

I not so long ago asked Bernie where he was posting, but never answered. Always nice seeing what's available. Hopefully he will let us know. BA seems basically a ghost town that I rarely visit anymore.

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

He doesn't have anything listed on ba, hope he's not sick.
2024 candidate for president
sharpslash1

Post by sharpslash1 »

Bernie/Folgore knives is posting on bladeauction.net not much activity on that site either!
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

Hi guys im still listing on (bladeauction.net) but not sure how much longer just not enough sales to keep going , i list and list and list and no sales im hardly making enough to pay the fees lol no one is buying knives anymore at least not from me.
eddymunster

Post by eddymunster »

Ebay and Gun Broker seem to be busy.
thom

Post by thom »

Metalgod, I have not seen anything of yours on bladeauction in several months. Are you sure they are posted?? Do you have anything now?
Thom
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

thom wrote:Metalgod, I have not seen anything of yours on bladeauction in several months. Are you sure they are posted?? Do you have anything now?
Thom
Hi got bunch stuff listed right now 13" swinguards , 13" and 11" picklocks, 10" and 11" Frosolone Picklocks, 9"-11"-13" regular stilettos, 9" leverlock, stiletto keychains, few vintage knives , t-shirts , belt sheaths etc...
Last edited by METALGOD on Tue May 01, 2018 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Something must be amiss...I see a few keychains, an AKC F-16 and 4.5" mini only. Is there another BladeAuction?

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

JulesVane wrote:Something must be amiss...I see a few keychains, an AKC F-16 and 4.5" mini only. Is there another BladeAuction?
you have to click on browse (automatics) to see all the knives , just checked few minutes ago and states 56 active auctions, 35 or 40 are mine , kinda weird if you click on (see sellers other auctions) it only shows like 5 or 6. you have to click on (browse) then click on automatics and you will see all the auctions listed. hope this helps :)
Last edited by METALGOD on Tue May 01, 2018 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

...holy cow! I certainly never knew all this time! I've been wondering where the heck you've been selling! I'm sure many of us have!

thom

Post by thom »

I just looked, following your instructions, and only saw 1 4.5" and a couple keychains. When I selected view other items only showed 2 13" swing guards. But at least when I select Automatic I am seeing something. Before there was not much and none with folgore. Thought you gave up. That's probably why you're not selling much. I will start looking there again, kinda gave up on that site.
Thom
thom

Post by thom »

Now I am seeing them. Went back to the site hit Automatic again. There they are. WOW
omega

Post by omega »

Yea! Bernie Lives! Let the bidding commence!
thom

Post by thom »

Omega, You got your hair cut