WTB Shell Puller

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
MauserMachinist

WTB Shell Puller

Post by MauserMachinist »

Good evening,

Just made a new account on here, I was looking to buy a shell puller. I'm sure I fell in love with it the same way most people did: Johnny from The Outsiders. I'm not really well versed on them, other than that. Any advice or direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your time.
Tom19176

Re: WTB Shell Puller

Post by Tom19176 »

JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Tom pointed out a good one and Rick IS a very good guy. Now, if it were me and the level of fan of The Outsiders that I am, I would probably take the easy way out with a look-alike very reasonably priced. As Bill mentioned in another thread, the cost of the "real thing" (if you could find one), would be pretty darn steep. Depends on how much of a fan you are and how deep the pockets lol. Again, I would go for something like this in the AKC line
https://www.3knives.com/en/product/1452 ... 40e-c.html
A zillion miles apart from the quality of the movie knife, but look-alike is close enough for me. I have no complaints with AKC products what so ever.

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
MauserMachinist

Post by MauserMachinist »

Yeah, I reckon I didn't realize exactly what I was getting myself into here. Thanks for all your help Jules,I appreciate it.
twstdmtltwstd

Post by twstdmtltwstd »

check craigslist in muncie indiana - I saw a real nice puller there today - I have bought from the same guy and he's solid
trentu

Post by trentu »

Ricks knife blade is not the JC style. I decided to make mine form a kit and had to buy and fit the blade later. The 3knives blade is more the style. Rather nice blade.