San Frqncico

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

San Frqncico

Post by Vagrant »

My opinion is not printable !!!!

tequiza

Re: San Frqncico

Post by tequiza »

That pretty much sums up my opinion of it too!
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Oh hell, do it anyway! Inquiring minds want to know.
2024 candidate for president
hogwild
Location: Proudly chasing the dollar to "share" with parasites

Post by hogwild »

Fellers and gals; San Fagsicko is just the place for rump rangers and foreign maggots to do as they please with no repercussions. To say more would violate some policy here and probably some perverted Feral Law.
The worst evils which mankind has ever had to endure were inflicted by bad governments.
Ludwig von Mises
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

The idiot jurors and the vastly incompetent, hard left leaning DA are mostly responsible for this outrage. Add in a defense attorney who is also very left but also very bright and clearly too smart for the clowns in the prosecution.

Bring back the Committee of Vigilance! This will be #3
Fishtail Picklock

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

I could print my response, but it would be banned in Tijuana, let alone Boston.
Fishtail Picklock
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

What can you say about a place where you can urinate and defecate in public, but can't (legally) sell a purebred dog?

Jim
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

jim d, wrote:What can you say about a place where you can urinate and defecate in public, but can't (legally) sell a purebred dog?

Jim
Sure doesn't sound like a place for normal people.
2024 candidate for president
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

jim d, wrote:What can you say about a place where you can urinate and defecate in public, but can't (legally) sell a purebred dog?

Jim
Hey Jim. Loved your post but I must respond, not to defend my place of birth, but to shed light on some of the challenges of living here.

Legally you cannot perform many bodily functions and certain other actions in public. Among those are what you have listed but add to those various copulative activities, begging that impedes the flow of vehicular traffic, indecent exposure such as walking around naked, etc, but woe betide anyone who sexually harasses! A line has been drawn, don't ya know. However, few arrests, actually Quality of Life Tickets, are issued and those that are typically get tossed by the judges. The judges also toss huge numbers of property crime tickets for theft. Prop 47 passed in 2014 was called by its leftist authors, The Safe Neighborhoods and Schools Act. It is anything but. It reduced many crimes from felonies to misdemeanors for which tickets are issued. With little for career criminals to fear, we have seen a massive increase in car break-ins. Some used to say the streets of SF were paved with gold, now it is just broken automobile glass. The theft of packages left by various delivery services at front doors has gone through the roof. Criminals simply follow the UPS or FedEx truck and do their shopping via this unconventional method.

As to dogs, the same restriction applies to cats. The point was to put the brakes on, at least within the 49 square miles of the City, to the puppy and kitten mills that supplied most of the animals to chain pet stores. It was a bad practice and I approved of this move. You can still go out of town to buy a purebred. The good breeders never operated here anyway and did not supply the pet stores. We are now cat persons. Obtaining them is easy. Pay attention to and then feed the strays that catch your eye. We ended up with an extra three cats that way....
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

David,

I was hoping (and expected) you would reply with insights that you have and that I do not. Yes, my post was negative and based on far more limited information than you have. I did not intend to denigrate your home but only to point out what I consider to be some negative trends in your home as well as throughout our country. Your city would be blessed in so many ways to have many more people like you.

Jim
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Natcherly,

Please enlighten Mr. Jim D of the "Skid Mark" rule...

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson