Garage Find 13" Mauro

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Luke_of_Mass

Re: Garage Find 13" Mauro

Post by Luke_of_Mass »

Damn Rizzutos are valuable, too... looks like this one is in pretty good condition! I'm no Rizzuto expert, nor am I a collector, but if this one isn't peeking I wanna say it's worth well over 100 dollars
Knee-deep in the hoopla...
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

Both knives are great and very collectable...the Rizzuto will go for more than $100.....
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Wow, that's a nice Rizzuto too! You say you were "cleaning boxes out of your garage" and found these in those boxes? Were the boxes yours from the past, or former home owner's boxes? I can't imagine anyone actually leaving these behind (I'm sure it can happen). Are you a collector and just forgot you had them stored in a box in your garage? What are your intentions to do with them? Sell, or start collecting? If you sell, you'll have no problem selling. If you want to start collecting, you're starting with some really cool pieces! Either way, a BIG home run!!

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
redeye

Post by redeye »

Luke_of_Mass wrote:Well, after cleaning your garage, you're about a thousand dollars richer, congrats :!:

Nice knifebut I think that lukes evaluation is a bit high,oh yeah it was posted on 4/20 lol
I am the KING of LATAMA collectors HAHAHAHAHAHAHA {EVIL LAUGH}
Raidernation

Post by Raidernation »

JulesVane wrote:Wow, that's a nice Rizzuto too! You say you were "cleaning boxes out of your garage" and found these in those boxes? Were the boxes yours from the past, or former home owner's boxes? I can't imagine anyone actually leaving these behind (I'm sure it can happen). Are you a collector and just forgot you had them stored in a box in your garage? What are your intentions to do with them? Sell, or start collecting? If you sell, you'll have no problem selling. If you want to start collecting, you're starting with some really cool pieces! Either way, a BIG home run!!
Boxes/Junk left in the garage rafters from the previous owner.
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Hard telling what else you'll find, dome people have all the luck
2024 candidate for president
Luke_of_Mass

Post by Luke_of_Mass »

redeye wrote:
Luke_of_Mass wrote:Well, after cleaning your garage, you're about a thousand dollars richer, congrats :!:

Nice knifebut I think that lukes evaluation is a bit high,oh yeah it was posted on 4/20 lol
:oops:

I saw a couple Marios go for 850 and 900 at a knife show last month... they looked like this without the kriss blade... kriss is rarer so... :roll:
Knee-deep in the hoopla...
Raidernation

Post by Raidernation »

Thanks again for all the information guys. Glad to know that these knives are collectable and one is rare.