Auction feedbacks

This forum is for general discussion regarding anything that cuts.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
METALGOD

Auction feedbacks

Post by METALGOD »

Hi all you know me as a seller(Folgore Knives USA) on auctions since 2001, ive built a reputation for over 10 years on 2 different sites gave customers knives for free t-shirts for free , free postcards of old blackbeauty ads or other old switchblade ads , sent hundreds of switchblade magnets & postcards out with knives bought etc.. i check and inspect every knife i buy or sell if it has a defect i list it as that a "defect" and i list what problems are with knife , just recently i sell a knife to ECS (eastcoastsniper) and as every knife i sell i check it before i ship it out , when i shipped knife it worked fine it didnt have a fast or powerful kick but did open and function fine , he/she gets knife states that it doesnt open all the way now for someone who customizes or repairs knives this is a super easy fix (if you know how), granted you should not have to work or fix any knife i sell i offered a replacement or refund so he opted for a partial refund and he keeps knife so i send him refund then minutes later he/she leaves me negative feedback even after i offer a working knife or refund i still received a bad feedback , what the hell did i do wrong ? offered another knife offered a refund and still get bad feedback . also the feedback he left is a lie i never told him to fix his own knife i simply asked him ( dont you customize or repair knives ) never told him to fix it himself that is a lie straight up, everything he stated in feedback is BS, what a nice guy huh :roll: . heads up guys be super carful dealing with this person he/she has a very very bad temper and attitude problem- .
Bernie *** Folgore Knives USA ***
Last edited by METALGOD on Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
daddyloko

Re: Auction feedbacks

Post by daddyloko »

Sounds like you met your end of the deal Bernie as well as going above and beyond the definition of a "good guy" seller.
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

what more could i do i offer a replacement or refund he takes partial refund and keeps knife then still leaves me a negative feedback, who the hell does that ? serious if this person cannot fix or remedy a knife that the blade will not open all way i question his customized stilettos he builds seriously who would want anything from this person (eastcoastsniper ) . once in awhile i get knives factory direct that dont open all way but i know to fix them its super easy, sometimes its just a drop o oil here an there. the guy needs to grow up an act like a man as any man i know would not do what he did to me (take refund then still leave negative feedback ), its just un-acceptable. you all been warned about this guy ( EASTCOASTSNIPER ).
eastcoastsniper

Post by eastcoastsniper »

I think people should be warned about you Folgore, Not me.

Here is the exact feedback..

Sent me a defective knife. I proved it with a video. Told me I should fix it myself. Told me I had to pay for return shipping, and original shipping to get a refund. Buyer beware of this guy. Very unhappy with this transaction, but, reluctantly worked out a deal. I wanted a WORKING knife, not a knife to be worked on.

Sure I could have fixed it, and eventually will. I bought this knife to give as a present to someone for their birthday (yesterday) Guess who got no present because you sent me a defective knife?

Sure you offered a refund, But I had to pay original postage for you sending me a defective knife, and I was required BY YOU to pay return postage to send it back to you.

that was my main issue. WHAT PART DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?

you also deleted all the pm's, so, I can't quote the part where you said I'm a mangler, this should be an easy fix for you?

I PROVED the knife was defective by sending you a video.

I even told you in an email that if you thought my feedback was not true, and factual, I'd ask Bob to remove it. You never responded. Well, you did respond by making this post and crying about someone telling the TRUTH about you, and how you conduct business.

You need to stop making me the bad guy, suck it up, and learn from experience that people don't want to get ripped off.

I'm not going to get into a pissing match with you.

I've said my part, and will have no further comments on the matter.

PS.. HEY Vagrant, this is an imported fight (in your own words), how come you haven't locked it yet? That's what you used to do to me.
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

this is not a fight lol its a alert about you your bad temper and attitude towards me . first off you lied in my feedback about me telling you to fix knife yourself i never told you that but i did ask (dont you customize or repair knives ) it was a question not a demand . i never received a video of knife i sent you that is also a lie. also i offered you a exact replacement knife that i checked just like every knife i send to anyone or a refund you took partial refund(you made partial refund suggestion of 40 bucks) and kept knife then you still proceeded to leave me negative feedback. no one will ever get ripped off by me trust me im not that type person. i tried everything i could to make it right with you (replacement, refund) and still received negative feedback what more could i do, if my buisness was ripping off people you think i would have almost 1000 positive feedbacks on SD plus another 100 or so on bladebid.
regards, Bernie *** Folgore Knives USA ***
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

PS.. HEY Vagrant, this is an imported fight (in your own words), how come you haven't locked it yet? That's what you used to do to me.
I'm on vacation with limited 'puter/internet use :idea:
you want it locked? done :wink: