For sale AB switchblades fine cutlery of Maniago

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
andrea

For sale AB switchblades fine cutlery of Maniago

Post by andrea »

Maber-sas@hotmail.it
for all collections 2013 Italian fine knives!
Made by Mastercraft Armando Beltrame
Last edited by andrea on Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
andrea

Re: For sale AB switchblades fine cutlery

Post by andrea »

!!
jorgea

Re: For sale AB switchblades fine cutlery of Maniago

Post by jorgea »

Thanks for informing about this lovely knife collection
robert01

Post by robert01 »

put photographs of them. I am interested in buying more of deer antler.
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

wish they offered quanity deals but they dont , i contacted AB and i guess they are same price if you buy 1 or 1000 no deals :shock:
robert01

Post by robert01 »

buy more than one, but slowly. that the economy here is very bad. :roll: :)
robert01

Post by robert01 »

METALGOD wrote:wish they offered quanity deals but they dont , i contacted AB and i guess they are same price if you buy 1 or 1000 no deals :shock:
I do not want to buy 10 or 100 or 1000. I want you to put photos and prices, I am interested in buying more than one but not quantities. I do not buy for boxes like tomatoes and less haggling on prices. if I like the buy one or more and now this. :wink:
robert01

Post by robert01 »

robert01 wrote:
METALGOD wrote:wish they offered quanity deals but they dont , i contacted AB and i guess they are same price if you buy 1 or 1000 no deals :shock:
I do not want to buy 10 or 100 or 1000. I want you to put photos and prices, I am interested in buying more than one but not quantities. I do not buy for boxes like tomatoes and less haggling on prices. if I like the buy one or more and now this. :wink:
If I like one, I buy it. if I like them the buy two. but it I will not buy in quantities and less haggle. I said nothing to buy for quantity and neither by haggling buying.
robert01

Post by robert01 »

robert01 wrote:
robert01 wrote:
If I like one, I buy it. if I like them the buy two. but it I will not buy in quantities and less haggle. I said nothing to buy for quantity and neither by haggling buying.
metalgod You are zoomed confused. e already order one, now I want to see more and buy another that I like. but not by amounts less talking and prices. you think I am Moroccan? here not bargain with prices. I like the price if I buy it and if I do not like do not buy it and already this. :wink:
robert01

Post by robert01 »

metalgod You are zoomed mistaken me. I like the price if I buy it and if I do not like I do not buy. I do not want to haggling nor negotiate with prices.
Alkharid

Post by Alkharid »

Better to give some lesser price to avoid more negotiation,
Its a little bit expensive for me guys,

Last edited by Alkharid on Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

robert01 wrote:metalgod You are zoomed mistaken me. I like the price if I buy it and if I do not like I do not buy. I do not want to haggling nor negotiate with prices.
LOL i was not referring to you i was referring to anyone that was interested in quanity be prepared , no matter if you buy 1 or 100 pieces price is same, no deals on quanity .
robert01

Post by robert01 »

METALGOD wrote:
robert01 wrote:metalgod You are zoomed mistaken me. I like the price if I buy it and if I do not like I do not buy. I do not want to haggling nor negotiate with prices.
LOL i was not referring to you i was referring to anyone that was interested in quanity be prepared , no matter if you buy 1 or 100 pieces price is same, no deals on quanity .
not understood very well the translator. every one that puts their market price. if I want to buy it. I would never haggle and never will. and and talked to more people here and never talked price and to bargain with them. and asked what is that when you put a picture put an its market price.