wandy

This forum is for general discussion regarding anything that cuts.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Post by mrbigg »

i have hollow point :shock: envy!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

We keep trying to get some of you to move south so you can share the fun. If enough of you do it, there would be a vast unexplored wilderness where you used to live. Since some have suggested we start our own country, we could make an offer on the vast wilderness. Since it would be a great place to start, maybe we could call it Vermonada, or Verbec. [Vermont gun laws in a place the size of a {former} province]. If you "buy" this idea you're as weird as I am. [Those in the Northwest should move to Alaska as it's closer than Vermont and now has the same "Carry concealed without a permit" that Vermont has had for years].
missaman

Post by missaman »

666 wrote:I look forward to the Wandy going on the auction block. One is nice...2 is better. How is the condition of this knife?
the ex said the same thing but i don't think she was talking about the :shock: same thing
missaman

Post by missaman »

mr 666 nice knife :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P see ya :lol: :lol:
mrbigg

Post by mrbigg »

can we see it too?
mrbigg

Post by mrbigg »

Vagrant wrote:We keep trying to get some of you to move south so you can share the fun. If enough of you do it, there would be a vast unexplored wilderness where you used to live. Since some have suggested we start our own country, we could make an offer on the vast wilderness. Since it would be a great place to start, maybe we could call it Vermonada, or Verbec. [Vermont gun laws in a place the size of a {former} province]. If you "buy" this idea you're as weird as I am. [Those in the Northwest should move to Alaska as it's closer than Vermont and now has the same "Carry concealed without a permit" that Vermont has had for years].
why would i want to lose all my freedom? no offence, but your definition of land of the free and mine aren't the same....
missaman

Post by missaman »

NO NO NO NO NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is between the devil and me i really dont want it just a personal thaaang
missaman in da hood
biggest avatar thang :lol: :lol: :lol:
mrbigg

Post by mrbigg »

don't worry i'm onto you guys, but your safe from me! nice ones you got on the line! remember your holy water! :lol: :lol:
missaman

Post by missaman »

mr. bigg i've gone from a golden penis :??? to a zero, to a 1, in the last week not sure what it means
missaman
ebay rating for how much you spend or positive feed back :?: :?:
missaman

Post by missaman »

personally i'd rather have a golden penis :oops:
mrbigg

Post by mrbigg »

you jackass! :lol: pos feedback - click on the number - i believe you are (2) now - you'll see your feedback!

golden penis? :shock: you bragging about your 13" wandy again!!!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

why would i want to lose all my freedom? no offence, but your definition of land of the free and mine aren't the same

My definition and my countrys definition are NOT always the same but, I can [and do] get a license to carry a concealed handgun and the state can't refuse unless I behave badly. $10 for 4 years. I believe our search and seizure laws are more limited and make it more difficult for
the "powers that be" to obtain a warrant so they are less likely to "show up unexpected". Certain herbage may be more controled but the descrete are less likely to be observed. I know our puplishing laws are more liberal. If our freedoms were so limited why would some of our neighbors be considering a move south? [The bottom line is NO PLACE is perfect and we all are limited too much wherever we are]. So I'm not sure how you define "all your freedoms" but all of us have less than the ideal.
mrbigg

Post by mrbigg »

all true mr vagrant - i wasn't trying to start WW3! nope still wouldn't want to move down there....too many damn people! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

....too many damn people!

Now you get to our biggest damn problem. [And one we can't even argue about].
missaman

Post by missaman »

Vagrant wrote:....too many damn people!

Now you get to our biggest damn problem. [And one we can't even argue about].
and most of them don't belong here :!:
try a 7-11 or liquor store in this town :evil: