balisongs f/s

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Chrisadamley

Re: balisongs f/s

Post by Chrisadamley »

Hi, haven't you posted these in another thread for awhile? and then they didn't sell so you removed them, and are now listing them again? If so i recommend leaving them in 1 thread and not making new. If they are not selling then its probably because of the price.

if i am mistaken my apologize i just seem to remember you listing a bunch of balis then removing them for sale.
jimbeam

Post by jimbeam »

Seems like the only reason you come to this forum is to sell something. And usually it doesn't sell so that must tell you something.
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

This may be true but his stuff is first rate,rare and very cool.
I am not a "bali' guy but these are pretty darn cool. 8) He's got my "ok"
A good seller,honest,first rate :wink:
skylarlee2

Post by skylarlee2 »

Thank you viking for your vote of confidence to the others no i have not posted these in this forum. I have posted others that did sell
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

jimbeam wrote:Seems like the only reason you come to this forum is to sell something. And usually it doesn't sell so that must tell you something.
Mr Sky,
Please check the rules for this thread, out of 65 posts 51 of them are in buy and sell, seems to me you are using it just to sell on :!:
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
skylarlee2

Post by skylarlee2 »

I would like to know what have i done wrong to deserve this negativety. yes i post knives i'm looking to sell and i believe there is nothing wrong with that. I dont post much cause i have nothing to say. I read and move on i am not hurting anyone.
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

skylarlee2 wrote:I would like to know what have i done wrong to deserve this negativety. yes i post knives i'm looking to sell and i believe there is nothing wrong with that. I dont post much cause i have nothing to say. I read and move on i am not hurting anyone.
No one said you were hurting anyone, this thread was started as a benefit for the members to buy,sell, and trade their knives, we've had several people try and use it as their personal store front, as you are doing now, please read the rules and abide by them or you will not be allowed to use this thread anymore.
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Sorry Sky,Tequiza is right. I spoke without realizing the facts. I only assumed you have been more active here since you have been a member for a quite a while.
You and I have spoke in the past through pm's and other members have mentioned their satisfaction with your knives.

We only ask that members are a little more active here in other areas before using the Buy/Sell.
However I meant what I said,you are honest and a "good guy" but rules are rules.
I believe this to be a good thing,it gives everyone a chance to get to know a little about other members and feel comfortable.

Don't get frustrated,just hang out with us more often. 8)
skylarlee2

Post by skylarlee2 »

ok the way you explained i can understand thank you viking
skylarlee2

Post by skylarlee2 »

btt
big_ski

Post by big_ski »

where'didst all the fair likeness images or representaions of the utterly soldness flip-knives, flip-kniven, or flippen-kniven (and so forth) go to or vanisheth with extreme ribaldry? with scorn?! scorn scenteth here strongly but I hopeth not for whatever f-ing reason. there were here yesderday, me recalleth solidly - without the usual buffet to the skull to get things flowing again. thanks? PM me if you still have stuff for sayle cuz aye have the loot to reemburseth thyself with fortitude on the rebound, vows in front of inlaws, Human Resources and others. um hmmm
skylarlee2

Post by skylarlee2 »

i dont know what happened to the pics pm sent
jimbeam

Post by jimbeam »

skylarlee2 wrote:i dont know what happened to the pics pm sent
My guess would be that you are flouting the rules and a mod has removed the pics. Have you not read and understood the postings written by Tequiza? BTW I don't think a 'btt (bump to the top)' counts as a posting.
skylarlee2

Post by skylarlee2 »

mods please close post