red dot safety

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
peter44

red dot safety

Post by peter44 »

Image Hi guys i think the red dot safety adds to the coolness factor of switchblades , So ive added one to a 11" 5mm walts . I asked the master for his advice[ mr deshivs] and i made a deburr bit into a hand tool with the addition of a file handle.If i would have used a rotary tool i know i would have gone through the horn and out the other side :!: :lol: The dot is nail polish i nicked from my wifes supply .
Guns for show, knives for a pro!
lars

Re: red dot safety

Post by lars »

A very nice knife! Love the horn on it! And the red dot adds a nice touch! Well done, Peter.
Jackalope

Post by Jackalope »

I like it too Peter. May want to try just one shade lighter if your wife has it. :wink:
peter44

Post by peter44 »

Jackalope wrote:I like it too Peter. May want to try just one shade lighter if your wife has it. :wink:
I agree, it needs to be a matt red, ill see if mums got any :!:
BIRD

Post by BIRD »

very cool adds a little class great knife
FreeTheArmy

Post by FreeTheArmy »

Cool deal! :thumbs up:
"Everyone is your neighbor."
redeye

Post by redeye »

peter42 wrote:
Jackalope wrote:I like it too Peter. May want to try just one shade lighter if your wife has it. :wink:
Peter ,if she does not have the correct color you can add just a tad of white to the red and it will lighten it up do this in like an old metal spoon or something that you dont care about but not plastic as the polish will disolve it and get all gummed up. or just go to walmart and buy the right color and give the wifey the rest of it then she can have "red-dot safety red " finger nails lol
I am the KING of LATAMA collectors HAHAHAHAHAHAHA {EVIL LAUGH}
peter44

Post by peter44 »

redeye wrote:
peter42 wrote:
Peter ,if she does not have the correct color you can add just a tad of white to the red and it will lighten it up do this in like an old metal spoon or something that you dont care about but not plastic as the polish will disolve it and get all gummed up. or just go to walmart and buy the right color and give the wifey the rest of it then she can have "red-dot safety red " finger nails lol
i like that idea :!: if see the nails coming for me i know shes gonna go off :lol: we dont have walmart over here yet but we do have asda which is owned by walmart and they have just started to sell rc cola and hershey chocolate so maybe soon :!:
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Very nice Peter,your collection is growing before our eyes. Nice photo too.
dragonsteel

Post by dragonsteel »

The originals had a plastic insert that was probably made from a rod. Well most of them .The shell wraps I think were painted.
Attachments
picklocks033.jpg
picklocks033.jpg (67.1 KiB) Viewed 3265 times
navaja1.jpg
navaja1.jpg (16.68 KiB) Viewed 3266 times
DSCN5586.jpg
DSCN5586.jpg (103.2 KiB) Viewed 3266 times
peter44

Post by peter44 »

nice knives mr dragonsteel :!: