Valor Balison

This area is dedicated to balisong (also known as butterfly) knives, and to the fine art of using them.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
bayne

Valor Balison

Post by bayne »

I've seen and used a couple cheapos, and they come apart like most people will tell you.

I've had a Valor Bali for quite some time now and I always had thought it was a cheap knife, (didnt buy it, found it) and expected it to fall apart soon. Didnt fall apart and thought it would fall apart in a couple months.
Well i've had it for 2 years now, and use it almost everyday and nothing has happened to it.

Where can I find another Valor balisong?
Last edited by bayne on Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
butch

Post by butch »

Ive never heard of them :oops:
navajo

valor

Post by navajo »

Valor was an import and was included in the ban.
You might find a couple at either gun shows or flea markets.
Some were junk and some were pretty decent. I still have a few,
whiskers

Post by whiskers »

I have an account with them http://www.valorcorp.com the only balis they sell now are bear and sons.
if everyone likes you, then you are most likely a coward who is too afraid to take a firm position on anything worthwhile
kozak6

Post by kozak6 »

Yeah, gun shows and swap meets are probably about it, although you might be able to find one at an online auction somewhere.

They were only imported from maybe 1981 to 1984, so they aren't terribly common.

You might also want to keep an eye out for Taylor, Parker, and possibly Frost balisongs.
Help, my avatar is broken