new vid

This area is dedicated to balisong (also known as butterfly) knives, and to the fine art of using them.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
boogerboy72

new vid

Post by boogerboy72 »

i jsut recently downloaded iconofsins trailer fro the thrid comp. wow, this guy is good. im also getting 8th sinners new one as i type. i dont know if the site is on the forums yet, but this is it.: http://members.xoom.virgilio.it/balisong/Videos.html its got some really great stuff. bustard, if you read this and do have a prob wiht me posting it just let me know, ill take it down. oh, the sites not crappy at all!!! also im glad to also see another forums site pop up!
Icon of Sin

Post by Icon of Sin »

Yeah man, Bustard has all of my released videos on their... hope you sign up here Bustard.

You have a great video archive and we who have the videos there want as much exposure as possible.
All My vids are back online Check them out here.
http://balisong.theasylum.org/IconOfSin/

I'm the best you ever seen Fats, I'm the best there is, and even if you beat me I'm still the best." -Fast Eddie Felson (The Hustler)
Bustard

Post by Bustard »

No prob at all. I would like you to see all the site, not only the videos section anyway... :)
Bustard's Crappy balisong site :cool: We host your balisong video, on a crappy site!

Spam-a-Song®!!! Once you flip, you can eat!™
tonyccw

Post by tonyccw »

Icon and another bali-flipper extraordinare has decided to put together a compliation of major moves, with a rather short timeline (first of June). This should prove interesting. I'm really looking forward to it.
Bali's: one of life's simple pleasures.
ExamonLyf

Post by ExamonLyf »

tonyccw wrote: I'm really looking forward to it.
Yes.., very cool idea.., should be fun, but man that's a lot of work in a short time!
Pete Johnston

"Hunters seek what they [WANT].., Seekers hunt what they [NEED]"
Icon of Sin

Post by Icon of Sin »

Icon and another bali-flipper extraordinare has decided to put together a compliation of major moves, with a rather short timeline (first of June). This should prove interesting. I'm really looking forward to it.
Thanks for the shout Tony, yeah the video is definately gonna be good, cant wait, footage is already starting to look good. Its gonna be somthing to see. 8th Sinner is a fantastic flipper.

:twisted: This video will rock. :twisted:
All My vids are back online Check them out here.
http://balisong.theasylum.org/IconOfSin/

I'm the best you ever seen Fats, I'm the best there is, and even if you beat me I'm still the best." -Fast Eddie Felson (The Hustler)
8thsinner

Post by 8thsinner »

Thank you tony for the compliment and thank you also icon.
I am putting nothing but my best work in this vid and working on some new and fantastic moves, at least they will be if I master them, other wise these cuts will be for nothing.
lol
Doing the right thing is bleeding for the cause.