New Kid on the block. BOSS

This area is dedicated to balisong (also known as butterfly) knives, and to the fine art of using them.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
tonyccw

Post by tonyccw »

mrbigg wrote:if you guys are tiffing about something that started on another forum - then take it back there - ok - enough said!

life's too short :wink:
Wish we could. He's not welcomed there anymore... :wink:

But if anyone wants to know about the whole history of the Tachyon to Dragonfly to Cheetah, all the facts can be found at the Bali Forum at BF.

Mr. Bigg: Interesting thread. Shame the people that was there from the beginning doesn't voice their opinions.
Bali's: one of life's simple pleasures.
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Tony
It doesn't matter. What ever happened on another forum can stay on that forum. People move from forum to forum which doesn't mean beefs have to to. Look at it from our point of view most of you guys on this Bali forum are new here. I've been a blade Forum member since day one of Oct 98 and a few of you look familiar but one forum I never visit since Don Rearic isn't around anymore to make things interesting is the BALI forum. I guess what I am trying to get across as nicely as possible is the members here don't give two shits what the beef was about and they don't care to see it going on over here. Before the Bali forum this place was made up of all hardcore switch collectors. We have gotten to know one another and have struck up friendships. In other words we are comfortable with each other. That is what I would like to see happen on this forum. I realize most of you guys know each other from other sites which is great. Talk knives and flipping to your hearts content and enjoy yourselves. But I am not along with the other mods going to babysit this forum cause of something said on another forum a couple of months ago which is now starting all over again here. Remember the owner sells switches this Bali forum is a gift so use it wisely as it should be used or it will just be shut down to avoid aggravation if people continue to talk trash.
PB
tonyccw

Post by tonyccw »

PB: Point well taken. I moderate two other bali forums, so I know what's expected. The "beef" you are talking about started here. I was correcting a fact causeway posted, and he took exception. I'll curtail my end if you take into consideration why he wasn't allowed back there.
Bali's: one of life's simple pleasures.