Oufti Song 3

This area is dedicated to balisong (also known as butterfly) knives, and to the fine art of using them.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
cardoso5fr

Oufti Song 3

Post by cardoso5fr »

That you

Armand you touch me right in the middle

There is a more importante collaboration with Oufti.

The Oufti Song 3.
When i worked on the first oufti song, that was very hard to make the curve because i haven't got any tool only dremel and very little belt sander. Lucas is a very nice guy and make a set of handle with his design and sent it to me some time after i finished my first one oufti song. I take the time to make me a blade for those handle :).

95 g
Open 17 cm
Closed 10,5 cm
Thickness 1,2cm to the pivot
Handle XC 75 4 mm.
Blade 9 cm 7 cm useful, 3,2 mm thick d'O2 selective hardening, (the hamon is not nice i polished everything and have to make a little more)
Spacer in galvanised steel, latchless (that one is for me i will carry it without latch ou i will made a little kydex sheath).
SS rasor blade washer...
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
You can see my finger is band. That is a rasor blade that go away of his place during the increasement of the diameter hole... The blade hit my finger and cut me deeply, but the cut is really clean, that will be cicatrise fastly.
ImageImageImageImage
The two no twin brother

Thanks for looking :).