Looking for a new balisong

This area is dedicated to balisong (also known as butterfly) knives, and to the fine art of using them.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
glowingthehero

Looking for a new balisong

Postby glowingthehero » Tue May 16, 2017 3:00 pm

So I picked up a cheap balisong at a trader bucks for $25 and have used it to flip for a couple months now. I was thinking about grabbing a new one online but I'm not sure what to get. Does anyone have some recommendations? I have only flipped a trainer that weighed 6.2 oz and the knife I have that weighs 5.8 oz so I am hoping to get something in the 4-6 oz weight range. I am wanting to get a balisong with a dagger shaped blade (https://www.google.com/search?q=dagger+ ... _-sL3_BSNM:) and i plan to use the knife for general cutting needs as well as flipping.

Nackman

Re: Looking for a new balisong

Postby Nackman » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:34 pm

A decent cheap balisong is the Bear Ops 114. They are about $30 and last a decent while. Not sure about thw exact weight but it is fairly light for its size. It comes with a 4.75 inch 440C blade in either a clip point or a tanto style.
Hope this helps

Billy02

Postby Billy02 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:13 am

Well there are many places, but many are expensive and very high quality finish. i was able to find a place and also have recommended the same site t someone else looking for sheaths, so they sell these type of things and i am sure you will also find something, here have a look, https://swordsswords.com/catalogsearch/ ... q=balisong

sammy the blade

Postby sammy the blade » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:46 am

Jerzeedevil.com has a lot of info. on those knives.
Set your goals low and your standards lower and you're gonna have good luck with the girls.

Return to “Balisong knives”