Strong toxic green bali

This area is dedicated to balisong (also known as butterfly) knives, and to the fine art of using them.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
cardoso5fr

Strong toxic green bali

Post by cardoso5fr »

A big bali 115w8 blade, differential hardening, T40 liner, toxic green g10 scale, Ta6V4 heat anodized spacer. Ta6V4 latch, 100c6 tang pins and latch pins.
13 cm for the blade and 10,5 cm sharp. 27 cm open, 16 cm closed.
The latch is a bit special, there is a retention ball (1/16" of hardened 100c6) in it and three small hole in the liner. It give a bit more friction and keep in position a bit the latch in the three position. That is simply the liner or frame lock retention ball concept put on a balisong latch. I have to work a bit more to have something really strong, but that function really well. I intend to make it with two retention ball, but i had to erase one because of a lack of place between the handle and the tension on the spacer screw was too much important. But on the next one, there will be two ball to much more retention :D

Viking45

Re: Strong toxic green bali

Post by Viking45 »

:shock: Wow! That is one slick knife. Love the blade and the heavy duty frame.
cardoso5fr

Post by cardoso5fr »

that one is a strong beast, a bit strong to be honest :D
Vagabund

Post by Vagabund »

wow! nice!