Much love for the Bradley Mayhem

This area is dedicated to balisong (also known as butterfly) knives, and to the fine art of using them.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
dark2023

Much love for the Bradley Mayhem

Post by dark2023 »

I got a bradley mayhem a month or so back and I have to say that after some nice EDC I think Im in love with this knife.
Best useable balisong ever.
It's like a longboard, not a skateboard, useable, and with purpose, but not very flashy and showy.
This is the magic incantation congress uses to constantly violate the 10th Amendment - "...the manufacture, sale, transportation, distribution, possession, or introduction into interstate commerce of such shall be prohibited"
Viking45

Re: Much love for the Bradley Mayhem

Post by Viking45 »

Not a huge Bali fan but I really like this style. Very nice looking knife and I do know Bradley makes high quality stuff.
The blade grind is awesome.
Attachments
BradleyMayhem.jpg
BradleyMayhem.jpg (271.42 KiB) Viewed 6986 times
Chrisadamley

Post by Chrisadamley »

Have you tried the Benchmade model 53 for a carry balisong? That is also a good option.
dark2023

Post by dark2023 »

I've heard the 53 pinches alot, has odd weight, and it has no spring latch.
This is the magic incantation congress uses to constantly violate the 10th Amendment - "...the manufacture, sale, transportation, distribution, possession, or introduction into interstate commerce of such shall be prohibited"
big_ski

Post by big_ski »

When someone EDCs a balisong how do you actually use it? I love balisongs and own moslty old school and FHMs but to me, EDC means swiss army, hangnails, price tags, extremely tight plastic packaging and so on.
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

I don't own any Bali's but I have carried a Microtech UMS as an EDC (off and on) since 2004. Of course I have several EDC's but the UMS has been carried more than any others.
However I would carry this Bradley model if I had one.
hanuman3

Post by hanuman3 »

Thank You for the heads up. I was on the fence about this particular knife and think I am going to purchase it.
Cheers
“CANNIBAL, n. A gastronome of the old school who preserves the simple tastes and adheres to the natural diet of the pre-pork period.”
- Ambrose Bierce