BM 62

This area is dedicated to balisong (also known as butterfly) knives, and to the fine art of using them.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Roshark

BM 62

Post by Roshark »

hey all,
i know that benchmade released the 62 a while ago and those things sold like hot cakes! i'm currently in search of one and it seems that most if not all sites have them sold out :/ if anyone knows a fairly reliable site with some still in stock please please please help me out. thanks!
dragonsteel

Re: BM 62

Post by dragonsteel »

Roshark

Post by Roshark »

finally got my hands on one of these, so thought I would review it real quick. First off, the knife looks amazing. The handles are very cleanly put together and everything is really slick. the blade was razor sharp and has a very nice crowning job on it. overall the knife feels and looks very good. but there are also a few problems. The T-Latch for one, gets in the way a whole lot more than the kicker latch or the spring latch. second, the knife is a bit heavy, weighing in roughly at a hefty 6.5 ounces. despite these facts the knife is still very solid and a definate buy for balisong collectors
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Sounds good to me,I prefer a hefty knife. Too light and they just don't feel right to me. Congrats on finding what you were looking for.
hanuman3

Post by hanuman3 »

I also have been in the market for one. I agree that the latch is less than desirable but still worth a look.
Cheers
“CANNIBAL, n. A gastronome of the old school who preserves the simple tastes and adheres to the natural diet of the pre-pork period.”
- Ambrose Bierce
HenrikPopowski

Post by HenrikPopowski »

Hello Members,

I think the benchmade.com is the best one for knives.

Thanks and Regards,
Henrik Popowski