jaguar classic

This area is dedicated to balisong (also known as butterfly) knives, and to the fine art of using them.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
AKcollector

jaguar classic

Post by AKcollector »

I bought a jaguar classic back when it was sold for around $20. I got it becuase it was cheap and I liked how it looked 8) . Now they are VERY rare and when they do show up, they cost at least $50 :x . can anyone give me any information on this balisong?
thanks.
`MURICA
dark2023

Re: jaguar classic

Post by dark2023 »

I had one that I got a few months back from bladeplay for only about $20, it broke within a month.
This is the magic incantation congress uses to constantly violate the 10th Amendment - "...the manufacture, sale, transportation, distribution, possession, or introduction into interstate commerce of such shall be prohibited"
AKcollector

Post by AKcollector »

Ive had mine for one, maybe two years and its still going strong. When they went out of stock everywhere I stopped using it so hard, figuring these may be worth something someday.
`MURICA
hanuman3

Post by hanuman3 »

Have to agree with AKCollector, though it was not known for craftsmanship my Classic has an unusually thick blade and has held up to unbelievable abuse, I even used it to skin a Monitor Lizard when it died (Pet).
“CANNIBAL, n. A gastronome of the old school who preserves the simple tastes and adheres to the natural diet of the pre-pork period.”
- Ambrose Bierce