Military Balisong

This area is dedicated to balisong (also known as butterfly) knives, and to the fine art of using them.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
dark2023

Military Balisong

Post by dark2023 »

Ok, I need help finding a specific balisong maker I stumbled on a year or so ago.

These guys make REALLY nice balisong knives, they have a very militaristic feel, the homepage has a picture of dogtags and these guys make a bug point of offering a military discount and talk about how their balisongs have been carried by people on deployment. The knives were fairly expensive if I remember correctly, like easily more then $300 per knife.

I might be a bit off with some of this, but thats how I remember it.

If you can help me find this site again I'd be really appreciative.
This is the magic incantation congress uses to constantly violate the 10th Amendment - "...the manufacture, sale, transportation, distribution, possession, or introduction into interstate commerce of such shall be prohibited"
jimbeam

Re: Military Balisong

Post by jimbeam »

Hey Dark ever tried using the 'bookmark' feature on your web browser? :lol:
dark2023

Post by dark2023 »

Yes, but I have SO many bookmarks (multiple folders and sub folders too) that I still cannot find anything.
This is the magic incantation congress uses to constantly violate the 10th Amendment - "...the manufacture, sale, transportation, distribution, possession, or introduction into interstate commerce of such shall be prohibited"
balinaut

Post by balinaut »

dark2023

Post by dark2023 »

Yes, that is the site.
Not quite as I remember, but that is definitely it.

Thank you very much.
Knifeguy420

Post by Knifeguy420 »

Hey there dark! If you also go to balisong.com and check out there knives they also have an ad for palacio! Ive checked em out to and am very curious as to how good they are, if you get one let me know what you think of em. I wouldnt mind gettin one either
' Snitches get stitches '
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

These are some serious looking butterflies.
http://www.palacio.ph/4sale/pandayan24.jpg

BUT-These are the meanest,baddest bali's I have seen to date :shock:
Love to own one of these beauts.
http://www.talkblade.info/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12369
dark2023

Post by dark2023 »

These are some serious looking butterflies.
http://www.palacio.ph/4sale/pandayan24.jpg

BUT-These are the meanest,baddest bali's I have seen to date :shock:
Love to own one of these beauts.
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12369
The ones from the bottom link are sandwich balis, the ones from the top are channel style. In my book channel>sandwich.
adamallen

Post by adamallen »

Wow, that is one slick bali. I've gotta add this brand to my to-get list along with benchmade and spydercoImage