Moonglow Bradley Kimura Prototype by Frisky Dingo

This area is dedicated to balisong (also known as butterfly) knives, and to the fine art of using them.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
CDR_Glock

Moonglow Bradley Kimura Prototype by Frisky Dingo

Post by CDR_Glock »

This just came in the mail, Bradley Kimura Prototype with Moonglow Scales, by Frisky Dingo:

Unboxing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THmS6CF_ ... ata_player

Glow in the Dark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BT-sd7k ... ata_player
dark2023

Re: Moonglow Bradley Kimura Prototype by Frisky Dingo

Post by dark2023 »

What did those Moonglow scales run? (I'm liking that look)
This is the magic incantation congress uses to constantly violate the 10th Amendment - "...the manufacture, sale, transportation, distribution, possession, or introduction into interstate commerce of such shall be prohibited"
CDR_Glock

Post by CDR_Glock »

$185-$190. I've bought so much in the interim, I don't even know exactly.
dark2023

Post by dark2023 »

It's a nice knife, I may look at having that done, though if FriskyDingo is the person I think he is (a dude From NC). A member from another forum I used to frequent, who sold auto knives and made knives himself. He's ripped me off before. I Bought an airsoft gun from him once (back when I was younger and into airsoft) and he tried to up-sale me, and then when I got it, there were issues (he assured me it was in perfect condition).
This is the magic incantation congress uses to constantly violate the 10th Amendment - "...the manufacture, sale, transportation, distribution, possession, or introduction into interstate commerce of such shall be prohibited"
dark2023

Post by dark2023 »

Out of curiosity what exactly is moonglow (I know it's a GITD material, but whats it made of) and were could a person buy it?
dark2023

Post by dark2023 »

???
CDR_Glock

Post by CDR_Glock »

It's a sheet of nylon from what I know. I heard its expensive.
dark2023

Post by dark2023 »

Right? And who should I question to learn more?
Dingo

Post by Dingo »

Well you could talk to me. That said I'm not doing any more than two prototypes with Moonglow, the stuff's uber expensive and super tough to find, plus I promised the two owners of the originals I wouldn't make more than two and my word is my bond.

When the regular production ones hit the shelf I'll have them as a regular item that can be ordered, lead time about a week, and you'll be able to get as many as you want. In the mean time I have to stock up on Moonglow lol.