model 42 torx screws

This area is dedicated to balisong (also known as butterfly) knives, and to the fine art of using them.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
1tommygun82

model 42 torx screws

Post by 1tommygun82 »

Hey can anyone help me find the rite size torx srew i need for the BM 42 i was flipping mine so much and i never checked to see how loose they were getting till it was too late. One of the screws holding the spring latch together flew off and i can't find it.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Re: model 42 torx screws

Post by Vagrant »

Before you give-up looking, lie down on the floor an look across it [for anything sticking UP, even a little] looking down for it is much less effective :idea:
big_ski

Post by big_ski »

yup - that exact same thing happened to me. while flipping a CCC the torx screw fell off....I heard something land - not exactly sure where. next day when I put on my right snow boot there it was at the bottom. figlio di puttana ! It will show up sooner or later. 8)
1tommygun82

Post by 1tommygun82 »

lol. I was thinking about getting a magnet on the end of a broom stick
CDR_Glock

Post by CDR_Glock »

Go to an authorized Benchmade dealer to get a replacement screw. That is what I did.
wazu013

Post by wazu013 »

http://assistedknife.com/
Go to this site. He has many parts for Bednchmade Balisongs. He hates the company and will do anything to help them make less sales.
wazu013
“The difference between involvement and commitment is like ham and eggs. The chicken is involved; the pig is committed.”