27 year old who needs help

This area is dedicated to balisong (also known as butterfly) knives, and to the fine art of using them.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
KMNREMTP

Re: 27 year old who needs help

Post by KMNREMTP »

y'all should've laughed before it got boring! yeah it was one of those jokes that if u takeme up on the offer, i'll def. be happy... kinda like a guy that's a 4 goin up to a girl that's a 10 and askin for her number, he can play it off as a joke, or be happy when hhe gets it? sora similar anyway.... about 90-10 though with the 90% being the joking.... I cant expect any freebies, koz my knives dont leave my house at all. all i got is CCC's and i wouldn't even sell them, much less give them away. had to starve my family tobuy those! lmao!
KMNREMTP

Post by KMNREMTP »

but to answer your query, YES- joking!
jmack1944

Post by jmack1944 »

KMNREMTP wrote:but to answer your query, YES- joking!
Sorry Alphabet. I was out of line and apologize. Please accept.
KMNREMTP

Post by KMNREMTP »

apology aint necessary bud, you haven't offended me in the least.... got any cheapies u wanna give away?! -----LMAO! Gah I amuse myself! You're forgivin bud!
jmack1944

Post by jmack1944 »

KMNREMTP wrote:apology aint necessary bud, you haven't offended me in the least.... got any cheapies u wanna give away?! -----LMAO! Gah I amuse myself! You're forgivin bud!
Nothing at the moment but I like your sense of humour ( forgive me I'm Canadian so I add the extra 'u') and if I get anything I will send it along. Cheers. You're a good sport.
Chrisadamley

Post by Chrisadamley »

I'm rather confused now actually. How has asking for free balis turned into him joking?

Weren't you really asking for free balis? lol

Im confused. :?
KMNREMTP

Post by KMNREMTP »

if i was handing out free wallet size photos of ben franklin, would u take one? i'mma assume yes. n if i had them to give, i'd definatly offer them on this forum. but i was jokingly asking for ANY free knife- true jokingly, but if u got a stack of free bali's, i'd love one. n if there's more than one free bali, send one to Doc, and Bird, and whoever else (respectable) that wants one. (not, however, the guy that signs up here just to beg) i'm assuming everyone's with me on that? n just so you all know, met a beggar outside of Chevron one night askin peeps for money for booze.... before he could even ask, i walked up to himand asked him for $2 so i wouldn't have to break a$10 for cigs! n yes he gave it to me, on the flip side, i had to give him a ride home (his directions to his house led us to the back door of the ciy jail, where he went in and found himself an empty cell)!
CDR_Glock

Post by CDR_Glock »

This one I just bought looks like a throwaway, doesn't it?

I don't know why I like to buy cheaper customs....
CDR_Glock

Post by CDR_Glock »

It is so cheap, I am not even getting a latch!!!

Ha ha ha!

It will be my fourth or fifth latchless.

I love latchless.

Johnson and johnson's loves my double edged Balisongs....why? I keep buying their $10 bandages!
KMNREMTP

Post by KMNREMTP »

nice new bali Doc. That's real similar to the emlio estavez knife in outsiders aint it? we gunna have to change the thread name to 'Doc's Balis'. lol---- btw Doc- new respect for ya My RN instructor said that y'all are SUPER smart (radiology).--- but she also said arrogant, so don't get the big head! lol
BTB0923

Post by BTB0923 »

Knifenut67 wrote:My email is
Homersimpsons75@gmail.com
quoted for posterity
Click here for the most recently updated list of movies covered in our "movie switchblades" thread...
http://www.talkblade.info/viewtopic.php ... 08#p216408