balisong question

This area is dedicated to balisong (also known as butterfly) knives, and to the fine art of using them.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
wailinmacs

balisong question

Post by wailinmacs »

hi, im new here. iv been flipping for just under two weeks. i was wondering if anyone can tell me about this balisong. it seems like a good one, i was wondering if they still made them.
Attachments
IMG_0585.JPG
IMG_0585.JPG (31.03 KiB) Viewed 5838 times
wailinmacs

Re: balisong question

Post by wailinmacs »

one more
Attachments
IMG_0584.JPG
IMG_0584.JPG (33.87 KiB) Viewed 5808 times
sandbar

Post by sandbar »

If they are being made I don't think they are being offered in the states. I have never seen this one before. Made in Japan means it is a good one IMHO.
Results are directly driven, by the work that is done.
Knife Crazied

Post by Knife Crazied »

I've never seen one like it before but its very neat. If you find them let me know where at.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

From an older site:
For over 70 years the Hoffritz® brand has represented only the finest in cutlery, kitchenware and barware. Hoffritz® products are designed in our NY design and engineering facility by a team of designers using a state-of-the-art CAD work station. The products are then manufactured in eight countries throughout North America, Europe and Asia. The materials used are absolutely the finest available for each product. All manufacturing steps are carefully controlled to insure that you remain pleased with your investment in a Hoffritz® product.
Hoffritz is now "International Cutlery" http://www.internationalcutlery.com/