Sucky Me Flipping The Smallfly

This area is dedicated to balisong (also known as butterfly) knives, and to the fine art of using them.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Knife Crazied

Re: Sucky Me Flipping The Smallfly

Post by Knife Crazied »

woody500 wrote:Cool, I am learning but slow.

It takes time. Don't give up!!!! You will run into hard things but work at them if you want to learn to flip. The hardest thing for me and still is, is the aireals. I'm afraid of the blade a lot. I know if I grab the wrong handle or blade I could get cut bad or even end up never being able to use my hand again. I haven't got to practice much lately b3ecause about 3 weeks ago my mom kicked me out and here at my friends it's all wood floors. So, practice is not much. You will learn but I HIGHLY recommend a trainer. People can laugh at me or whatever they want but when I'm learning a new trick I use a trainer. When I have the trick done 1000% I will then do it with a live blade. It's fun but dangerous BE CAREFUL PLEASE.

After I get the fly real well I'd like to learn to flip the fixed blade knives. I don't know what they call it. You have any questions PM me and I'll try to help you the best I can.

The best tool for learning is a trainer and youtube.

Ashley
Knife Crazied

Re: Sucky Me Flipping The Smallfly

Post by Knife Crazied »

woody500 wrote:Cool, I am learning but slow.
It takes time. Don't give up!!!! You will run into hard things but work at them if you want to learn to flip. The hardest thing for me and still is, is the aireals. I'm afraid of the blade a lot. I know if I grab the wrong handle or blade I could get cut bad or even end up never being able to use my hand again. I haven't got to practice much lately b3ecause about 3 weeks ago my mom kicked me out and here at my friends it's all wood floors. So, practice is not much. You will learn but I HIGHLY recommend a trainer. People can laugh at me or whatever they want but when I'm learning a new trick I use a trainer. When I have the trick done 1000% I will then do it with a live blade. It's fun but dangerous BE CAREFUL PLEASE.

After I get the fly real well I'd like to learn to flip the fixed blade knives. I don't know what they call it. You have any questions PM me and I'll try to help you the best I can.

The best tool for learning is a trainer and youtube.

Ashley