Pandayan Blades

This area is dedicated to balisong (also known as butterfly) knives, and to the fine art of using them.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Causeway

Pandayan Blades

Post by Causeway »

Looks like there's a new line a filipino handmade knives rolling around.It looks alot like benchmade's line of knives with their handle design.They do look kinda nice but 30cm is way too big IMO,..they are also quite high priced..But then agian they are handmade.

pepper

Post by pepper »

$120 for a custom balisong????? Sounds like a great deal.

"All of our blades are hand forged from what is considered to be the finest steels, of which 5160, 1095 and L-6 are the main steels used. These are honed to a razor edge for real cutting power

The handles are machined out of solid bar or billets (not cast, like cheap knives) for maximum strength. These balisongs sport precision hardened stainless steel step pivot pins and studs that are replaceable. A larger tang pin better distributes the impact during play. Each knife is hand polished and assembled by skilled technicians for flawless opening and closing action that will both delight and amaze you. A must for the Balisong collector " 100% Filipino Handmade ".
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Post by mrbigg »

thanks for the info mr causeway, they look pretty nice....where did you see them?
Causeway

Post by Causeway »

I forgot to put up a link to where i found them.
The only place i found them to be available like this was at http://www.balisong.com
It's the only place that has them like this.
BennytheBlade

Post by BennytheBlade »

yeah thanks... very good info on an interesting bali.
Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes.
ExamonLyf

Weight?

Post by ExamonLyf »

I didn't find a weight listed on the site, but those puppies have to weigh a ton! Certainly looks like a step up from the normal tourist stuff though....

Thanks Kiem...
Pete Johnston

"Hunters seek what they [WANT].., Seekers hunt what they [NEED]"