Robt Klaas crown logo ?

A growing number of collectors customize their automatic knives by changing scales, bolsters, blades, doing fileworks, ... Wether you're a guru or just a wannabe knife modder, this is the place to discuss it!

Moderators: Bill DeShivs, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
L.A.

Robt Klaas crown logo ?

Post by L.A. »

I have an auto (leverlito style) with a sort of crown logo on the blade and the letters KLAAS in the middle. Across the bottom of the crown (?) are the letters robt klaas then below that germany. The scales are acrylic blue and the blade and frame are polished NS. Its form is similar to the Beltrame although this one has a lot more detail on the bolsters. I don't know how to post a picture, but I have some if you need. The top of the crown is made of three half circles. I would like to know if it is a legitimate logo as I cannot find any association of klaas and this crown (?) logo. Thanx.

Post by Claudester »

I sure would like to see a picture of that knife. I'll send Ya my email addy,O.K.
One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson