Fake Latama on Ebay

A growing number of collectors customize their automatic knives by changing scales, bolsters, blades, doing fileworks, ... Wether you're a guru or just a wannabe knife modder, this is the place to discuss it!

Moderators: Bill DeShivs, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Post by Bill DeShivs »

The seller is a member of another forum. He pulled the knife when we pointed out his error.
Bill
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Wally J. Corpse wrote:Greetings, Mr. Pushbutton-

Does it really matter who one impales, AS long AS someone gets impaled?When you have a sharp stick, everything looks impaleable.

AS ever,

your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Impale them all and let history sort them out :?: :roll: :wink:
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Post by mrbigg »

Bill DeShivs wrote:The seller is a member of another forum. He pulled the knife when we pointed out his error.
Bill
looks like we're doing our job eh :wink: nice work bill! please let us know what you discover when it arrives to you!
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Wally
Half the fun is knowing that the Impalee knows who is doing the impaling. Otherwise it's no fun. A perfect example is Missaman we impale him everyday yet he doesn't have the slightest clue it's happening.
PB
missaman

Post by missaman »

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P