Website update

A growing number of collectors customize their automatic knives by changing scales, bolsters, blades, doing fileworks, ... Wether you're a guru or just a wannabe knife modder, this is the place to discuss it!

Moderators: Bill DeShivs, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
georgyboy

Re: Website update

Post by georgyboy »

Hamnjam wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:41 am I just thoroughly spent hours checking the site. As a fan it is amazing for sure.being a new collector as of last summer it was your design that made me finally pull the trigger and begin collecting. Unfortunately being a new collector has its challenges, such as thinking a whole month that i had purchased an akc bill deshivs leverletto. Only to find out its a fake chinese, and the difference between plastic and stag. Being a single dad on a tight budget i was angry, but finding it while shopping with my baby girl at least gave my very 1st switchblade sentimental value. Being broke and wanting a real leverletto more than ever you can imagine my excitement when a buddy told me about a website called wish, where he had seen leverlettos with prices i could afford. In fact they were so cheap, about $40 each shipped, that i bought both sizes available! So for another month i showed off to everyone that would look, my 2 real stag scaled leverlettos. The deal i got them for made up for the $35 i waisted on my knock off. You can imagine how foolish i felt when i found out wish just sells better made counterfeits. $115 invested into one of my favorite knife makers, the one that got me to begin collecting, and i still dont own an akc bill deshivs leverletto. I cant afford $115 losses, when i have a little girl to take care of so i gave up. But i did fight back against the counterfeiters at least. I emailed bill deshivs to let him know what they are doing to his brand. I emailed aga campolin to let customers at 3knives the big differences so customers can make sure they only buy the real thing. I dont wnt anyone else to have to feel how i feel. After Christmas is done for my Hailee i plan to save for a real bill deshivs leverletto, and i will go to his own awsome site to buy it the 4th time. Ive learned alot the last 6 months. Horrible funny but true story. It sucks to be poor, haha.
Dude ,your're jonzing big time for a leverletto-p.m. me(georgyboy)im pretty sure i have an extra tactical 9" L.L if i can find it you can have it!