Re: Bought bad knife

A growing number of collectors customize their automatic knives by changing scales, bolsters, blades, doing fileworks, ... Wether you're a guru or just a wannabe knife modder, this is the place to discuss it!

Moderators: Bill DeShivs, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Patrick1220

Re: Bought bad knife

Post by Patrick1220 »

Dear Bill, will you PLEASE read my post, "Bought a bad knife", in this sites General Discussion Section and possibly respond? I will accept advise from all who respond however if you are too busy, Thank you kindly, Patrick1220 :roll:
Patrick1220

Re: Re: Bought bad knife

Post by Patrick1220 »

I just sent to you the Heubertus knife in question. I sent it out on the 20th of this month (February) 2017 please e - mail me when you recieve it, how much it will cost to fix, and any thing else you need to tell me? I greatly appreciate this opportunity to have you work on my knife.
Patrick1220
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Re: Re: Bought bad knife

Post by natcherly »

We have all bought less than perfect knives at one time or another. Be patient, Bill will fix it.

BTW, did you really mean to post these like this in an open forum? Probably a better choice would have been a PM.