Address change!

A growing number of collectors customize their automatic knives by changing scales, bolsters, blades, doing fileworks, ... Wether you're a guru or just a wannabe knife modder, this is the place to discuss it!

Moderators: Bill DeShivs, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Address change!

Post by Bill DeShivs »

As many of you know, I use a private commercial mailbox provider to receive my mail.
I do this because there is always someone there to receive, sign for, accept packages.
I had not received any notifications that I had packages waiting in quite a while, so I went by there.
They were closed down! No notice, no refund, no information about who to call- nothing!
I am in total shock!
I immediately went to another mailbox source and contracted for another mailbox.
The new address is on my web site- www.billdeshivs.com
Bill DeShivs, Master Cutler
http://www.billdeshivs.com
Factory authorized repairs for:
Latama, Mauro Mario, LePre, Colonial, Kabar, Flylock, Schrade Cut Co., Presto, Press Button, Hubertus, Grafrath, Kuno Ritter knives, Puma, Burrell Cutlery.
Tom19176

Re: Address change!

Post by Tom19176 »

As I run shopping malls now this sort of thing does happen. We just did a deal with a UPS store. You may want to contact the main office of the company ( if it is a UPS type of operation) if you feel they have packages that you may have missed. I bet he owed rent to the landlord, and once again there maybe court proceedings for rent collections and if you need to find out contact info, you maybe able to get it from the court. Hope you didn't lose any packages!
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Re: Address change!

Post by Bill DeShivs »

Thanks, Tom.
I don't think anything was lost. Some things may have been returned to the senders, though.
It is a franchised operation, so I'll be finding out more-hopefully.
Bill DeShivs, Master Cutler
http://www.billdeshivs.com
Factory authorized repairs for:
Latama, Mauro Mario, LePre, Colonial, Kabar, Flylock, Schrade Cut Co., Presto, Press Button, Hubertus, Grafrath, Kuno Ritter knives, Puma, Burrell Cutlery.