Blues Deluxe

A growing number of collectors customize their automatic knives by changing scales, bolsters, blades, doing fileworks, ... Wether you're a guru or just a wannabe knife modder, this is the place to discuss it!

Moderators: Bill DeShivs, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Jay Blade

Re: Blues Deluxe

Post by Jay Blade »

Bill DeShivs wrote:I stopped playing in 1999, and started back in 2015. In 99, I had 5 basses.
I love Ampeg amps for bass, but my little 4 pound TC Electronic amp does just about eveything I need for club jobs.
Very cool Bill!! Glad you got back into jammin'! Not only a Master Cutler but an accomplished musician, awesome!! I've been playing around with the guitar since I was 15. Became a serious player about 16 years ago. I don't have time for a band but occasionally get invited on stage to play with different friends bands. A now good friend of mine, cut my teeth with regards to playing in front of a crowd at one of his gigs. Richie Scarlet is his name and quite the performer himself. Here I am playing "Sweet Home Chicago" Blues with another friends band "The Blurbs". Yes, I know a Fender T-shirt & I'm playing a Les Paul, lol...
Attachments
received_992437984218600.jpeg
received_992437984218600.jpeg (63.71 KiB) Viewed 2514 times
Jay Blade

Post by Jay Blade »

Hey Bill, just watched a couple of those videos, fantastic jams!!
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Post by Bill DeShivs »

Some of them are with my band, FourFront.
Thank you.
Bill DeShivs, Master Cutler
http://www.billdeshivs.com
Factory authorized repairs for:
Latama, Mauro Mario, LePre, Colonial, Kabar, Flylock, Schrade Cut Co., Presto, Press Button, Hubertus, Grafrath, Kuno Ritter knives, Puma, Burrell Cutlery.
douglip

Post by douglip »

I am a songwriter, singer, guitar player. 500 or so tunes to my credit. Working on some new material to pitch in Nashville .
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Post by Bill DeShivs »

Good luck, it's a tough business!
Bill DeShivs, Master Cutler
http://www.billdeshivs.com
Factory authorized repairs for:
Latama, Mauro Mario, LePre, Colonial, Kabar, Flylock, Schrade Cut Co., Presto, Press Button, Hubertus, Grafrath, Kuno Ritter knives, Puma, Burrell Cutlery.