Age Poll

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Greyblade

Post by Greyblade »

Teddy wrote:Mr. Greyblade,

How did you know I'd got rotten teeth anyway?

Best wishes
Teddy
Like I said, you're a Brit. Brit = bad teeth.

Greyblade
Teddy
Britannicus Geriatricus

Post by Teddy »

Mr. Greyblade,

As answers to questions go .... on a scale of 0-10 .... I would rate that as... minus several .... what evidence are you using to support your statement?? :?

We Brits would like to know why you think we've all got rotten teeth.......have you Yanks pissed in our water or what?? :shock:

Most curious
Teddy

ps. anyway they're more accurately described as missing. :wink: ...not rotten.
Greyblade

Post by Greyblade »

Teddy wrote:Mr. Greyblade,

As answers to questions go .... on a scale of 0-10 .... I would rate that as... minus several .... what evidence are you using to support your statement?? :?

We Brits would like to know why you think we've all got rotten teeth.......have you Yanks pissed in our water or what??
What evidence? For starters, Teddy, go and look in a mirror while smiling. To continue, take a look at the dental disasters that appear in most British films. Then go to your local pub and quietly observe - the only folks there with good-looking teeth have dentures!

Regarding pissing in your water, no, we have not. There is no need to do that. It's all those effeminate little sandwiches and bon-bons that you've been consuming for centuries with your tea. We tried to show you the way by dumping a ship-load of the stuff into Boston harbor some years ago, but no - you just couldn't catch on. Scones with strawberry jam and clotted cream - a veritable bacterial swamp when consumed daily and in the quantities that you lot do. The only thing that Yanks have pissed in is Lord Cornwallis's boot at Yorktown, VA a little over 200 years ago. :twisted:

Greyblade
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Teddy,

My magic 8-Ball always tells the truth. I went back and asked if your daddy may have been a German. It said no. Russian? No. I didn't want to insult your dear mothers virtue by asking french and African and blurted out Yank? Yes. It's not one of those 8-Balls I used to steal from the local and put on my gear shifter, but one I 5 fingered from the local WoolWorth's back in the early 70's and used for naked girl parties at my flat. Now you must realize your fate, and get used to American food. I reccommend starting with a case of Hamm's and a dozen Ballpark franks. With mustard and relish of course. There is still a major 8-Ball cult project going on somewhere near Hoboken. I wanted to join, but they refuse to send me complmentary plane tickets to the next Jamboree.

Hope that helps.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Teddy
Britannicus Geriatricus

Post by Teddy »

Mr. Greyblade,

I take my hat off to you good sir....it is evident that you have made an intense and comprehensive study of the "British way of life". I'm particularly impressed by your astute observation that even our film making industry can't find actors or actresses with good teeth....well spotted. Your ingenuity is also to be admired regarding the issue of identifying dentures in a typical British pub....that is certainly not a task to be taken lightly....even the ladies might offer some physical resistance to THAT enquiry. The sweet sticky food thing however depends on individual taste. Few are rash enough to consume the items you mentioned in any quantity.
As you are no doubt well aware we are slowly catching on though...and having "caps" fitted to one's teeth is becoming increasingly popular over here too.
Maybe one day our teeth will be as nice as yours.

Best wishes
Teddy
missaman

Post by missaman »

turned 40 this year 8) it beats the alternive!
Teddy
Britannicus Geriatricus

Post by Teddy »

Mr. Bonz,

If it wasn't for "certain details"....regarding my daddy.....I would be gettin' REALLY worried now.....I LIKE hotdogs "fully loaded"......

AND burgers.....

Best wishes
Teddy
beartrap

Post by beartrap »

I was hatched, Feb. 25, 1961. Just a 42 year old fart, that loves to sit around flicking his switch!! :roll:
Stay sharp and you'll always have the edge!!!
mypetelvis

Post by mypetelvis »

Wow,
I had no idea there were so many old farts around here! I'm feeling quite young at a mere 28! Oh well you're suppossed to learn from your elders while they are still around. Even if they are only teaching you about switchblades and crap talkin!! :wink:

M.P.E.
blackjack

Post by blackjack »

I think in all fairness that I should point I fall way behind in the two switchs a year dept. I just got my first one today.

blackjack :(
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Teeth, what teeth? I still have about 11 but one more goes away on the 1st of May. None of them are opposite another tooth so chewing is history, maybe I'll buy some sooner or later so I can stop "gumming" my food. [Yes I'm part English, if that helps prove the point].
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Post by mrbigg »

blackjack wrote:I think in all fairness that I should point I fall way behind in the two switchs a year dept. I just got my first one today.

blackjack :(
luckily you're young, and can still catch up! :wink:
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

My dental expenses have trashed my switch purchases until I get my tax refund.
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Post by mrbigg »

mr vagrant,

i've spent my tax refund three times over - and i think my wife spent it twice :shock:

besides - who needs teeth, you can cut your food into tiiiiiiiiiny little pieces with any one of your favorite shiv's! :wink:
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

I cut my food into very small pieces already [with a switch] out of neccessity.