ICQ chat program

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
beartrap

ICQ chat program

Post by beartrap »

Hay Man,

What's Up??? I've been looking through the Member List for the past couple of hours trying to find other members who have the ICQ program just to find someone to b.s. with and the only two other members other than myself that have it was J-Man, and Arthus. Of course I sent them an invitation to chat, but I'm waiting for their autherization to add them to my list. Now if any of you other fellow flickers would like the program so we can b.s. amoungst ourselvies :wink: you can get it at:http://www.icq.com/communication

And don't forget to tell a friend!!! :roll:

Beartrap 8)
Stay sharp and you'll always have the edge!!!

Post by 666 »

Hey Beartrap

I down-loaded ICQ Pro.....I'll give it a try. Thanks for the tip.
"Do What Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole Of The Law"
arthas
Cutlery Town Warrior

Re: ICQ chat program

Post by arthas »

beartrap wrote:Hay Man,

What's Up??? I've been looking through the Member List for the past couple of hours trying to find other members who have the ICQ program just to find someone to b.s. with and the only two other members other than myself that have it was J-Man, and Arthus. Of course I sent them an invitation to chat, but I'm waiting for their autherization to add them to my list. Now if any of you other fellow flickers would like the program so we can b.s. amoungst ourselvies :wink: you can get it at:http://www.icq.com/communication

And don't forget to tell a friend!!! :roll:

Beartrap 8)
I replied to your authorization request, didn't you get it? If not, just resend me the invitation. ;)

M.