had a good sandwich the other day.........

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

Meat ball sandwich on Italian bread for me with a tall cool one to wash it down. :lol:
~RAZOR~
Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Onions and hot peppers on that one, for me.
beartrap

Post by beartrap »

One of two. Either a hot sausage with fried green pepers, onions and mushrooms in my home-made Italian sauce!!! :wink: Mmmmm!! Mmmmmm! Yum!! Yum!! :P Or a good ol' Philly cheese stake with provalone, fried onions and mushrooms on a good hoggie roll, dipped in beef broth!!! :? What the hell, why not one of each!!! :D :D

Now I'm not much of a beer drinker, so I'd wash them down with a nice frosty Crown Royal and Coke!!!

Beartrap 8)
Stay sharp and you'll always have the edge!!!
Landsurveyor

Post by Landsurveyor »

beartrap wrote:One of two. Either a hot sausage with fried green pepers, onions and mushrooms in my home-made Italian sauce!!! :wink: Mmmmm!! Mmmmmm! Yum!! Yum!! :P Or a good ol' Philly cheese stake with provalone, fried onions and mushrooms on a good hoggie roll, dipped in beef broth!!! :? What the hell, why not one of each!!! :D :D

Now I'm not much of a beer drinker, so I'd wash them down with a nice frosty Crown Royal and Coke!!!

Beartrap 8)
Now that's what I call great minds thinking alike! I made three philly cheese steaks for lunch today exactly as you described except that I added sliced green bell peppers and did without the beef broth. I washed them down with three glasses of RC cola. Delicious! :D
I supported the war, and I was right!