It's going to happen

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
stepdaddy

It's going to happen

Post by stepdaddy »

Meeting in the Azores. Leaders that support the U.S.
Strong statement to Iraq: the hours are ticking down! What are you going to do???
I'm numb, not sure what to think. Is war our only option to restore peace?
To my Brothers and Sisters called up: Thank you, Keep your head down, and get back home as soon as you can. For yourself, For your family, and for all of us here at home praying everyday for you. Most of us are very proud of you and love and miss you. May God bless you, and watch over you. America is the greatest Country in the world and if you see some idiot protesting your actions realize you fought so they had that right! Some day they might realize that and cherish the rights they have.

Just to keep in topic when you're on your way home stop off in Italy and try to bring home some high end switches. Shoot over to france and tell um all to F&#K off. sorry about that.
Gort

Re: It's going to happen

Post by Gort »

The French have a deal with Iraq much the same as our deal
with the Saudi's when it comes to oil exploration and
improtation. They stand to lose that position if we go in
there and take over. This is the real reason why they
are resisting, though it's couched in a "world morality".
It's really economics.

Stepdaddy wrote:
Just to keep in topic when you're on your way home stop off in Italy and try to bring home some high end switches. Shoot over to france and tell um all to F?K off. sorry about that.
-Gort
BennytheBlade

Post by BennytheBlade »

Fritz

Post by Fritz »

Stepdaddy wrote:Go over to france and tell um all I'm sorry about that and will not get involved with a minor again
:twisted: Those &%^$# French! We should kick their booties, take their women and their Bargeon automatics away! They can keep the Eiffel tower.
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

I say we send the Dixie Chicks to France and then revoke their passports. Let 'em eat cheese until they puke.

The Falcon
Last edited by The Falcon on Tue Mar 18, 2003 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I collect springblades but I carry my "thumbers."
ragtime red

Post by ragtime red »

Gort wrote:The French have a deal with Iraq much the same as our deal
with the Saudi's when it comes to oil exploration and
improtation. They stand to lose that position if we go in
there and take over. This is the real reason why they
are resisting, though it's couched in a "world morality".
It's really economics.

You sir, are exactly right!

Stepdaddy wrote:
Just to keep in topic when you're on your way home stop off in Italy and try to bring home some high end switches. Shoot over to france and tell um all to F?K off. sorry about that.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

and the Eiffel Towers only purpose is so those idiots in Paris can look up and know they are still in Paris.

I thought it was so the Germans could tell where they were.
Dan-o The Ritalin Kid

Post by Dan-o The Ritalin Kid »

NO NO NO NO NO! THAT IS NOT WHAT the Eiffel Tower is for. It is a little known fact there is a very special purpose for the tower. I have managed to sneek a photograph of the tower during a secret test. It was extremely dangerous with peril at every step but, I managed to smuggle my film and camera out of France without taking one prisoner!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

LOL
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Post by mrbigg »

for a brief minute i thought i was back in the "france sucks" thread.

all our best wishes and prayers are with our southern brothers and sisters who will soon be in harm's way. here's hoping it will end short and sweet!

did any of you notice that our prime minister is from "french canada" ?
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

A number of Iraqis tried to surrender to some British soldiers the other day. It seems the Brits were having target pratice and the Iraqis thought the war had started. The Iraqis were VERY disappointed to be told they had to go back and wait for the war before they could surrender. [Since I'm an Irish, German, English-American I had to ask a Franco-American how to spell surrender].