my kicks!

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

my kicks!

Post by mrbigg »

hey all, when i'm not playing, and running in the house with sharp objects, this is how i get my kicks - and sometimes get kicked!

http://www.bcbiker.com/mrbigg_johnnyrock.wmv

http://www.bcbiker.com/sacredhuck.wmv i'm in the yellow jersey in this one ( .92MB) sorry dialuppers

http://www.bcbiker.com/crashcam_ebola.wmv this wasn't fun :evil:
Teddy
Britannicus Geriatricus

Post by Teddy »

Mr. Bigg,

Most impressive (felt for ya on the ass over tit one). is the camera ok? :D

best wishes
Teddy
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

Scott, that last one looked fun lol :lol:
mrbigg

Post by mrbigg »

yeah, camera survived, but i gave myself a nasty hip pointer on that one!

let's just say that playing with switchblades is MUCH safer than that hobbie! less need for re-constructive surgery too! i beep at the airport metal detector, and it's faster to ask which bones i haven't broken!

these stunts are nothing compared to what i've done off camera, but there's way crazier dudes than me!!
Teddy
Britannicus Geriatricus

Post by Teddy »

Mr. Bigg,

Aerosmith's track (esp. video)" livin' on the edge" comes to mind. :D

Best wishes
Teddy
mrbigg

Post by mrbigg »

that song would work, but my favorite song to stick in my head while riding is "rollin" by limp biscuit

my wife doesn't complain at all about my switch habbit, as it is considerably cheaper! i've got over $6000 bucks invested in my bike!

the front forks are made my italian mototcyle fork manufacturer "marzocchi" - and are beefier than some dirtbike forks! it's got dual 8" hydraulic disc brakes by "hayes" (they make brakes for harly davidson) - 8" of rear suspension with a "fox" coil over system - front and rear 2.8" michelin tires (more expensive than the ones on my truck!) etc...etc...

so a few thousand in switches and knives doesn't phase the wife, besides, she never has to pick me up in the hospital because of them!!

:wink: