Hey Tiny! Gonna get any of those swing guards???

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
hollowdweller

Hey Tiny! Gonna get any of those swing guards???

Post by hollowdweller »

Tiny,

Going to be stocking any of the new swing guards? I'll definately buy one, or a couple if you do.
mypetelvis

Post by mypetelvis »

I'm with hollowdweller. You sell 'em and I'll buy 'em. Tiny, you might as well have the rest of my retirement savings. I was just planning on spending it on catfood when I got old. (as this is a knife forum, I'll stop talking about gourmet dinning for now)
tiny

Post by tiny »

Yeah, as soon as SKM gets them, we'll definitly have'em!
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Tiny,

Count me in too for a 9 inch swing guard. I saw your comment under your name and it reminded me of something that you might have already read elsewhere. In case you haven't, "Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without an accordian"

(For the record, I do not want to go to war. My hope and prayer is that he and his cronies will accept an offer to go into exile, Idi Amin style)

Jim
tiny

Post by tiny »

jim d, wrote:Tiny,

Count me in too for a 9 inch swing guard. I saw your comment under your name and it reminded me of something that you might have already read elsewhere. In case you haven't, "Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without an accordian"
Hey Jim,
I haven't heard of any SKM 9" SG's on the horizon, but it would be nice. We're waiting to get hold of some of those 7 1/4" Stags we've been teased with.....

(For the record, I do not want to go to war. My hope and prayer is that he and his cronies will accept an offer to go into exile, Idi Amin style)

Jim
Wouldn't take much more than a hummer with 5 or 6 second week recruits, but your desires would be great if possible. However, I don't like mustard gas on my hot dogs, my kid's, or my knives, and I better leave it at that for now.....

8)
Dan-o The Ritalin Kid

Post by Dan-o The Ritalin Kid »

I hear France is selling 200,000 military rifles. They have never been fired but, they have been thrown down once.
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Tiny,

I must have been confused about the size of the upcoming swing guards.

I hear what you are saying about the mustard gas and agreee

Jim
sammy da blade

Post by sammy da blade »

i just got my first shipmet from tiny's, tellin you guys, i wasn't too impressed. i ordered a sim. briarwood 9" stiletto! i wouldn't lock up! after working with it for a while i got it working. you have to press the button hard, still won't lock up using my left hand! i also got an old fashioned frostwood lever lock. beautiful knife, it was dirty on the inside and wouldn't lock up, after cleaning it up it is now working, lever still doesn't flip back up when you close it though! it comes about half way up. i have some cheap assed levers i got on BA and the levers flip back when you close them! i'll stick to the auctions for my stiletto's! tiny does ship fast and responded to all my emails! i must say in his defence that both knives were sharp, especialy that lever! let my brother play with it and he got cut! hehehehe!
thuggin -N- buggin, that's how i roll!
Navajaman

Post by Navajaman »

Sammy, I got the same blade two weeks ago. Button was alittle hard but it broke in nicely. Sold it for a nice profit. What do you expect for around 30 bucks? Waiting for my unemployment check, when I get it I'am going straight to Tiny's, when the old ladys not looking.