Tiny Rules! New 13" real horn Black Handle - Dagger bla

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
BigDaddy

Tiny Rules! New 13" real horn Black Handle - Dagger bla

Post by BigDaddy »

Just got my 1st from Tiny. AB Stiletto, 13" dagger blade black real horn handle. Got my wife a cheapie 4" blade white from CAM. See if she's still into knives. This knife is awesome. Strong opener. Beautiful. Reminds of the 13 inchers I had when I was a kid in Oakland back in '67. Tiny was totally helpful and so easy to deal with. I will be back! I am so hooked again. If my wife doesn't like the blade I'll get her a nice one from Tiny. My tattoo artist will take the other one. But the big daddy is MINE! Nobody touches its beautiful silver and black grace, unless they touch it from the wrong end first! :twisted:
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

Welcome (back) to the club.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Welcome, to another addict.
Teddy
Britannicus Geriatricus

Post by Teddy »

Welcome from a UK addict

Best wishes
Teddy
BigDaddy

Another on the way

Post by BigDaddy »

Thanks for the welcome! I'm sick with it. My 11" Honey Horn with Dagger Blade should be here tomorrow and I am going to order the 4" keychain switch. :evil: Ya just never know!!