Exiting Mt. Zoomie

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Exiting Mt. Zoomie

Post by Bonzo »

Fellow Forumites and Fornicators,

At the request of my good ol' pal Mr. Corpse, I am leaving my perch on the Sacred Slopes to attempt a break-out and rescue him from the clutches of his nemesis Nurse Kottenzipper, that is, if Wally's wailing pleas for a furloh go unheeded. We shall set up camp at Slim's, sodom by the sea, to partake of an evening with the Amazing Blue Oyster Cult. Please send anticipated bail funds to: San Francisco County Jail, re; Wally J. Corpse & Bonzo. Your patronage will be much appreciated.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
hollowdweller

Post by hollowdweller »

Bonz,

Are you serious? How many of the original guys are still in there?
Last I saw them had to be like 79 or 80? They were great.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

They did a free concert in Manchester N.H. last year or the year before, [damn time flies] around Memorial Day. Just like the good old days.
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

hollowdweller wrote:Bonz,

Are you serious? How many of the original guys are still in there?
Last I saw them had to be like 79 or 80? They were great.
Mr. Hollowdweller,

I think 3 of the originals are still there. Allthough they did not play a few of the songs I wanted to really hear, and the fact that Buck missed 2 chords on the 'Reaper' (which brought a few chuckles from Wally and I) they did a good show. Here's a pic from the balcony section at Slim's.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson